X-Chem has been pioneering small molecule drug discovery with its proprietary DNA-encoded chemical library (DEL) technology since 2009, and never stops innovating. As the pioneer and world leader in DEL technology, X-Chem collaborates with numerous pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to help create molecules that will improve human health. Headquartered in Waltham, MA, with locations in Montreal, London and Budapest, X-Chem offers the opportunity to work with top-tier professionals and researchers in small molecule drug discovery, bringing the latest technologies to deliver life-saving treatments and therapies to patients.
X-Chem is seeking candidates for the position of Human Resources Generalist in its corporate Human Resources Department. This role will work under the direction of the Human Resources Director to ensure all the needs of the human resources department are met. This position is ideal for someone interested in joining a growing, fast-paced and energetic environment. This is a hybrid position regularly scheduled to work two days remotely and three days onsite per week in our Waltham, MA facility.
- Provide a trusted first line HR support for employees in functions including, but not limited to recruitment, onboarding, benefits and compensation, employee relations, performance management, compliance, and training.
- Conduct recruiting and onboarding activities. Post jobs, coordinate candidate activities and new hire onboarding, establish relationships with universities and other partners, participate in recruitment and networking events. Support our employer branding and recruitment marketing activities as well as our digital presence. In this position, you work with the HR and marketing teams to help market X-Chem’s culture content to attract, engage and hire top talent.
- Assist in the implementation and interpretation of HR practices, policies and procedures.
- Support the HR Director in implementing HR and organizational objectives.
- Work with HR team globally to analyze trends and metrics and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to affect continual improvement in efficiency.
- Participate in electronic systems implementation and administration, including HCM, benefit, payroll, policy management, and emergency notification systems.
- Ensure compliance to human resources policies and procedures as well as state and federal requirements.
- Administer and report on leaves of absence, disability, FMLA, MA PFML, workers compensation, COBRA, federal and state reporting requirements, and employment verifications.
- Prepare and facilitate the termination process and exit interviews.
- Prepare reports to support business initiatives and management team.
- Participate in audits as necessary.
- Maintain human resources files and records.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field with at least 3-5 years experience, SHRM certification a plus
- Previous SAP Successfactors experience a plus
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, tech savvy and the ability to work with different digital solutions
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented and ability to multi-task/prioritize
- Experience with recruiting, onboarding, compensation and benefit administration
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
- Respect for others and a desire to work as a team
Why join X-Chem?
X-Chem offers highly competitive compensation based on prior experience and qualifications as well as comprehensive benefits in order to best support our people. Benefits we offer includes: 100% Paid Medical, Dental, STD/LTD and Life Insurance; 12 Paid Holidays; 22 days PTO; Tuition Reimbursement; Flexible Spending account for both medical and dependent care; weekly social hour; Summer Hours and company events. Our work environment includes casual dress, bike storage, free parking, and wellness perks.
X-Chem is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please apply directly through our career page at www.x-chemrx.com.
To apply for this job please visit careers.xchemrx.com.