Website Whirlpool Corporation
Requisition ID: 60196
ABOUT WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit, Yummly and InSinkErator. In 2022, the company reported approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 61,000 employees and 56 manufacturing and technology research centers. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com.
This role in summary
We are looking for a HR business leader who knows how to utilize and leverage Global Centers of Excellence, shared services and analytics to support business needs. If you have a passion for employee engagement, leadership development and talent management and have a continuous improvement mindset, this is a great opportunity to lead a highly complex organization.
Your responsibilities will include
- Serve as the HR business partner to the site leader and all people leaders at the location.
- Co-support building a culture of continuous improvement through leading People Development Pillar to achieve the site World Class Manufacturing (WCM) route map.
- Responsible for dotted line leadership of HR Operations at the site and partnering with other areas of HR Operations and Centers of Expertises to enable two-way information sharing on business needs, analyze trends and metrics within designated business units, develop integrated solutions, programs and policies in support of business strategy.
- Identify talent implications in business strategy, develop human capital strategies and drive business events (merger & acquisition (M&G) , divestiture, plant closure, etc.), as applicable.
- Identify organizational needs and gaps, drive to build organizational capability and people excellence.
- Partner with business to drive succession planning and management through identifying high impact/critical roles, developing incumbents and successors, as well as identifying global mobility opportunities and candidates.
- Effectively coach business leaders and leadership teams.
- Build people leader effectiveness and drive effective talent management by leveraging globally consistent talent calendar and CoE toolkits.
- Lead Strategic Workforce Planning and drive Inclusion & Diversity strategy in the location.
- Partner with leaders to develop organizational pay strategy, appropriately budget and manage annual pay planning process, and drive utilization of rewards and recognition programs.
- Embed a culture of continuous improvement and effectively manage change. Participate with others in completing special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience as an HR generalist, management or business partner role in a multinational company (300+ people plus employees)
Preferred skills and experiences
- Experience working at a Manufacturing/Production facility
- Masters degree in Business Administration, or Human Resources
- Business Acumen- Uses extensive knowledge and insight about the business to fully engage in business discussions and lead People Excellence strategy to improve talent and business outcomes.
- Strategic Partner – Develops effective relationships with clients by building trust, leveraging networks, applying HR expertise, and measuring and ensuring business results.
- Organizational Effectiveness – Creates an effective and strong organization by utilizing organizational diagnosis tools, leveraging organization design principles, and building organization capabilities in line with Whirlpool’s core values to win against the competition.
- Data-driven Insights- Applies data analytics and judgment to draw insights that inform business decision making.
- Coach- Uses coaching and influencing skills to successfully drive change and leaders’ ownership/accountability.
- Change Champion- Partners to lead and sustain change creating an agile and responsive organization.
- Experience in a lean manufacturing environment; knowledge specifically related to World Class Manufacturing (WCM)
Connect with us and learn more about Whirlpool Corporation
At Whirlpool Corporation, we value and celebrate diversity. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity and prohibits any discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.whirlpool.com.