Website Westminster Communities of Florida
Westminster Communities of Florida, a nationally recognized not-for-profit faith based organization is searching for a Human Resources Manager. Founded in 1954, Westminster Communities of Florida is a national leader in senior living and dedicated to a Mission and ministry of service to older adults. We provide senior living communities offering an active lifestyle and excellent care to 7,000 residents throughout Florida. Our communities offer independent living, assisted living, nursing care, home care, pharmacy services, affordable housing for low-income seniors and more.
The primary responsibility of the Human Resource Manager is providing onsite support for our HR teams based in several locations throughout Florida; therefore, travel is required and in some case require presence at a community for an extend period of time. Monday through Friday coverage will be regularly required to accommodate PTO, LOA, and HR staff transitions in the field.
The Human Resource Manager will run the daily functions of the Human Resource function and duties will include but are not limited to:
- Hire, screen, onboard and orient new team members using the UKG PRO HRIS platform.
- Respond to unemployment claims and requests for employment verification.
- Serve as primary contact with team members regarding compensation, benefits, policies, workers compensation and leave of absence programs
- Plan and support team member engagement and recognition events
- Monitor and assure community compliance with company policies and employment law
- Provide advice and counsel to community leadership regarding team member relations, performance coaching and safety programs
- Maintain and audit team member files to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Conduct investigations as needed
- Assist team members with benefits questions and enrollment
- Create and run reports within the UKG PRO platform to meet management and departmental needs
In addition, the Human Resources Managers will support the Community Support Services HR team with special projects as needed.
This position will primarily provide on-site HR support and coverage as needed to field HR operations within Florida. Travel is required and may often require presence in a community for weeks or months until vacancies are filled.
Minimum requirements: BS/BA, with 5-years of experience in multi-site setting, employee relations, HRIS and MS Office Suite. SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP or PHR/SPHR certification.
Bachelors or better in Bachelors degree.
Licenses & Certifications
SPHR or SHRM-SCP Cert
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.