Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position performs general in-person onboarding related tasks such as new hire I-9 validation, collection of local tax and union forms, and compliance related document processing. This position utilizes programs to ensure the seamless integration of candidates into the workforce. This position confirms and validates hiring plans with the hiring manager and supports the external partner for the execution of the external hiring plan. This position identifies onboarding inefficiencies and provides insight and recommendations for improving processes. This position completes documentation of new hires throughout the onboarding process and handles confidential information. This position manages the internal bid processes to include the internal vs. external hiring ratio and preparing internal candidates per compliance guidelines.
• Performs pre-boarding/onboarding activities and programs (e.g., I-9, validate background checks, coordinates scheduling, support biometrics and fingerprinting, etc.)
• Posts, collects, and audits bid list, ensures accurate hiring ratio, performs Driver Qualification Files (DQF; e.g., licensing, background check, schedules road test, drug screening for Feeder drivers, etc.).
• Keeps internal candidate notes on the bid files.
• Coordinates drug screening for drivers
• Assists with Integrad list of drivers for internal drivers
• Strong time management, organization, and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office product (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote)
• Relevant HR experience
• Ability to travel and work in multiple locations
• Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent
• Previous UPS experience
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Employer will sponsor visas for specific positions. UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs-ups.com.