Website The Wendy's Company
This job contributes to Wendy’s success by consulting with Operations business leaders within the assigned Area(s) or Division to identify needs and determine effective Human Resources strategies, programs and services to address them. They will partner to plan and execute strategies. The Sr. HR Business Partner models and acts in accordance with Dave’s Legacy Values. This individual is required to live in or open to relocating to Orlando, FL.
- Business Partner: Partners with business leaders to identify needs, analyzes metrics, and adjusts strategy in support of business objectives. Collaborates in the implementation of Human Resources tactics and programs for assigned area(s) and division.
- Staffing: Partners with business leaders in the design, development, and execution of staffing strategies that ensure the attraction and selection of high potential talent and achieve appropriate staffing levels. This includes ensuring recruiting strategies remain viable and relevant to target candidates and the assigned area(s) and division.
- Talent Planning & Development: Facilitates Succession/Bench Planning sessions to identify future bench, gaps in talent base, and at risk performers. Collaborates with business leaders on employee development needs and bench planning decisions. Assists leaders with development plans for key talent to improve readiness levels and further career progression.
- Positive Employee Relations: Consults with business leaders to foster and promote a work environment consistent with Dave’s Legacy Values. Provides investigation and consultation support to business leaders addressing environmental concerns, activist activity, employee relations, employee conduct, and performance issues, including the application of company policies and employment laws. Manages the investigation process for employment-related claims. Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Employee Advocacy: Serves as an advocate on behalf of employees in the International and Global Development functions. Solicits and listens to employees’ concerns, and takes an active role in resolving problems. Provides information, or facilitates employees’ ability to obtain information about benefits, compensation, training and other Human Resources programs and services.
- Key Initiative Execution: Analyzes Human Resources program activity, conducts additional research and analysis as needed, and prepares reports and makes presentations. Facilitates delivery of program content and training to assigned client group and broader audiences, as appropriate.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- B.S. or B.A. in Business, Human Resources Management, or related field and 1-3 years of Human Resources experience.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with Human Resources principles and practices including recruiting/sourcing, succession planning, employee development, employee relations, EEO administration.
- Understanding of legal principles including State/Province and Federal/National Labor Laws, requirements for leaves of absence and requirements for workers compensation.
- Dynamic, fast paced individual with strong communication, organizational, planning, and analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to influence business partners. Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills. Ability to handle confidential information, conflict resolution, and employee related investigations.
- High degree of independence in completing work assignments and making decisions concerning various human resource activities. Ability to manage various activities from remote locations using hardware and software programs applicable to the functions of the position.
- Experience in classroom training and talent development activities. Experience in multi-location environments preferred. PHR or other related professional designation desirable.
Wendy’s was built on the premise, “Quality is our Recipe®,” which remains the guidepost of the Wendy’s system. Today, Wendy’s and its franchisees employ hundreds of thousands of people across more than 7,000 restaurants worldwide with a vision of becoming the world’s most thriving and beloved restaurant brand.
The base pay range for this position is listed below. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and budget for the open position and also may vary depending on the candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience, among other relevant factors. This range does not include an estimated value for any benefits, bonus, or other incentives that may be applicable based on position. * The target annual bonus for this role is 10% of annualized base salary, based on actual company and personal performance.
Our square burgers make us different and so do our benefits! Our restaurant support roles are eligible for a wide array of benefits, including things such as parental leave, free EAP sessions, company 401k match and other great offerings. For more details about our benefits, including an overview of eligibility and terms for certain benefits, please visit our benefits website,www.wendysbenefits.com.*
*NOTE: Wendy’s benefits, bonus, and other incentives are governed by the applicable legal plans and policies and, where appropriate, may be subject to Board approval an individual award agreement terms. Those documents supersede all other information regarding Wendy’s benefits, bonus, and other incentives. Wendy’s retains the right to amend or terminate its plans and policies at its sole discretion, in accordance with applicable plans, policies and laws.”
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Pay Range: $73,000 – $124,000 Annually
Wendy’s is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
To apply for this job please visit wendys-careers.com.