Website The Guild for Human Services
The Human Resource Generalist will administer and assist in the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including hiring, HRIS functions, compliance, administering pay, benefits, leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Participate in strategy development and day to day administration of HR programs and activities including compensation, benefits, HR policies and procedures, employee relations, talent acquisition and talent to ensure IMS (Integrated Management System which includes management systems for qualify, environmental, and information security).
- Conduct all new employee orientations ensuring that all compliance requirements are met, and all internal process and system requirements are met for new employees. Work with hiring managers to ensure that a formal on-boarding program is developed and executed for each new employee.
- manage, and execute the performance management process.
- Support the Administration of all benefits and the annual open enrollment program.
- Ensure HR legal compliance.
- Develop and execute strategy for employee on-boarding, employee required training.
- Identify and deliver timely and meaningful HR analytics and reporting.
- Provide employee relations support compliance relating to all employee complaints or accidents.
- Foster a unified culture that inspires excellent performance and strong employee engagement in support of our core values.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to maintain the confidentiality, high ethical standard and excellent judgement required when dealing with private, personal, and confidential information.
- Must be able to proactively recognize problems/opportunities and independently develop and execute rapid solution/plans while collaborating with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to lead open and effective dialogue at all levels of the organization.
- Strong active listening skills
- Ability to successfully multi-task between strategic and tactical responsibilities and effectively prioritize work.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a self-directed manner, collaboratively and/or under specific direction as required.
- 4+ years of HR experience with on-boarding, benefits, payroll, employee relations, performance management, investigations, and coaching
- 3+ years of experience working in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- 3+ years of experience working with HR/Payroll platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience supporting nonprofit organizations.
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to successfully partner with employees throughout all levels of the organization.
- Ability to be agile and flex with the needs of the organization.
- Ability to maintain confidential records and information.
- High level of enthusiastic professionalism
- Exceptional collaborative skills, including ability to work cross-functionally.
- Performance and business driven; solutions oriented.
- Proven project management, time management and organizational skills
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.