Build innovative solutions and design the future.
You can pursue your potential at Tecomet by working with a dedicated team to solve complex challenges, in partnership with industry-leading clients in medical device technology, aerospace, and defense industries. With the backing of our steadfast brand, you can be a part of the next era of manufacturing by bringing bold ideas to life and building products that improve on the status quo.
What’s In It For You:
At Tecomet, we believe that everyone makes a difference and contributes to our overall success. We are a team bound together by pride in our work and dedication to our craft. Our leadership team shares the company’s strategic direction so our workforce can remain informed and attain our internal goals and objectives.
Let’s talk about what we have to offer:
- Competitive pay and benefit packages
- Health Benefits start on day one
- 401k available with matching
- 9 Paid Holidays with 2 Floating Holidays
- PTO offered
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for collaborating across business lines to deliver sound and robust strategic partnerships to assigned client groups. This includes, on-going coaching, counseling, analytics to drive business solutions, organizational diagnostics, and feedback to leaders on various people-related matters. A consultant is key member of local leadership team and is take lead on all rollouts of HR initiatives within assigned client groups. Provides primary assistance to GM’s, Functional leaders, Managers and/or Supervisors, as required, and helps the Group Strategic HR Business Partner for the assigned LOB.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Develop and demonstrate a high level of knowledge regarding HR policies, procedures, laws, standards, and regulations to communicate same internally (stakeholders, employees).
- Assist with implementation and administration of human resource practices and procedures regarding orientation to the company, training within the Company, and departure (exit interviews) from the company
- Ability to identify issues and provide analysis and/or develop recommendations based on organizational diagnostics done through data analytics that will help the organization in determining the best viable solution to potential business/people issues.
- Participate and/or lead in seeking/achieving resolutions to employee relations issues, e.g. complaints, harassment allegations
- Participate in HR meetings, as requested or required, and in the identification and development of HR goals and objectives
- Develop and demonstrate a professional demeanor that promotes positive communication at all levels and creates successful working relationships with diverse groups
- Collaborate with other HR Site Leaders on continuous improvement opportunities to create more efficient and effective programs and projects across business
- Conduct research through various methods (data collection, surveys etc.) to identify a problematic situation or find the cause
- Provide advice and recommendations to leaders at sites for resolution of daily issues
- Partner with Group Strategic Business Partner to formulate strategic and practical plans to address human capital matters
- Assist COE’s in rolling out recruiting, training, performance management, and management of various HR initiatives across business
- Partner with Group Strategic Business Partner to devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies with COE’s
- Assist in the implementation of workflow matters related to HR technology as deemed necessary
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practice.
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas
- Develop awareness and understanding of corporate policies, practices and procedures including health and safety and the environment and commit to personal compliance with same
- Partner with Group Strategic Business Partner in the identification of organizational diagnostics to determine where there are potential barriers, org design/effective issues and provide viable solutions to the business
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma and/or certificate in Human Resources Management
- 5+ years of related HR work experience is required; work experience or education in employment law or other regulatory areas, and work experience in recruitment is preferred or
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Proven experience as an HR Business Partner working at multiple sites
- Experience in project management preferably HR related
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods, and best practices
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of human resource IT (ADP, ATS, etc.)
- Prefer intermediate to advanced excel skills (pivot tables), PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans with site leadership in a manufacturing environment
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of change management
- Ability to develop and implement strategies
- Presentation skills required
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally
- Ability to work efficiently as a part of a team, as well as independently
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION PREFERRED
- Work experience in the manufacturing industry is preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
Travel and/or extended hours of work may be required
Ability to attend and conduct presentations
Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
Lifting or moving up to 10lbs may be required
Tecomet, Inc is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.