Who we are
With its A.I.-powered robotic technology platform, Symbotic is changing the way consumer goods move through the supply chain. Intelligent software orchestrates advanced robots in a high-density, end-to-end system – reinventing warehouse automation for increased efficiency, speed and flexibility.
What we need
We are looking for an HRIS Coordinator with Workday experience to join our HRIS team. In this role you will be a primary point of contact for Symbotic to triage issues and support Workday with a key focus on data quality, consistency, and accuracy. You will assist in the development and implementation of solutions to meet cross-functional team requirements. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of HR projects, broadening your exposure to HR issues and policies.
What we do
The Compensation team is part of the Human Resources organization, which is responsible for recruitment, administration, compensation, benefits, training & development, performance management and employee relations.
What you’ll do
- Participate in the development, testing, implementation, and optimization of HR technology solutions using Workday configurations and other applications supported by the team
- Provide day to day technical and administration support to departmental and end users
- Facilitate the employee onboarding and offboarding processes by processing new hires, job changes and termination transactions within Workday
- Support Workday Learning, Talent and Performance modules by acting as a key contact for configuration and managing deployments
- Support both internal and external audit requests, including data requests and reports.
- Manage and regularly update the JIRA ticketing system, including creating, tracking, and closing tickets related to HRIS issues and requests
- Execute regular data audits within the Workday HRIS to validate the accuracy and completeness of employee records
- Collaborate with the project teams to develop test plans, execute test cases, and provide feedback to ensure the successful deployment of system changes
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation for HRIS processes, procedures, and system configurations
- Perform other related duties and help with special projects as required
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or relevant work experience
- 3+ years’ experience supporting HR business functions
- 2+ years of experience designing and supporting Workday HCM and integrations for a Workday implementation partner or in a corporate HRIS/IT role preferred
- Functional knowledge of two or more Workday modules such as HCM, Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Performance Management
- Comprehensive experience creating and modifying Workday reports
- Demonstrated analytical thinker with ability to resolve problems, remove barriers, maintain a positive and inquisitive attitude with excellent follow through on issues
- Strong collaboration skills to build good working relationships with partners
- High attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage time effectively
- Workday certification is preferred (Workday Pro or with an implementation partner)
Symbotic is an automation technology leader reimagining the supply chain with its end-to-end, AI-powered robotic and software platform. Symbotic reinvents the warehouse as a strategic asset for the world’s largest retail, wholesale, and food & beverage companies. Applying next-gen technology, high-density storage and machine learning to solve today’s complex distribution challenges, Symbotic enables companies to move goods with unmatched speed, agility, accuracy and efficiency. As the backbone of commerce the Symbotic platform transforms the flow of goods and the economics of supply chain for its customers. For more information, visit www.symbotic.com.
We are a community of innovators, collaborators and pioneers who embrace our differences, because we know unique perspectives make us stronger and smarter. Every perspective matters. We depend on the collective voices of our employees, customers and community to help guide us as we build a better place to work – for you and the world. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
To apply for this job please visit symbotic.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.