Website Stars Behavioral Health Group
Partner with us in making a positive change!
Join a community that’s changing mental healthcare for the better. We have been certified as a Great Place to Work by our own employees for over 5 years running. Looking forward to your partnership in making a difference with us!
Human Resources Manager
Star View Community Services Administration
80,000.00 – 85,000.00 USD Per Year
Long Beach, CA
Monday – Friday (AM)
What SBHG brings to you (benefits):
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid benefits package including medical, dental and vision and many other voluntary benefits for employees
- Generous vacation and holiday pay
- On the job training including paid CEU opportunities and career development
- AMFT, ACSW and APCC’s receive supervision for BBS hours (when applicable)
- Click here to learn more: https://www.starsinc.com/careers/employee-benefits
What you bring to SBHG (Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree plus three (3) years of experience in human resources or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Supervisory experience highly desirable
- Previous experience managing full cycle recruiting and employee relation required.
- Experience with HRIS and ATS systems required
- Experience in healthcare or social services preferred
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Ability to manage complex projects independently
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to drive to and from offices, events, etc. within and outside the local area
- Ability and willingness to contribute to program quality efforts
- HR software (HRIS) and recruitment software (ATS) knowledge and experience
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
How you will make a difference (Job Overview):
The HR Manager plays a leadership role in fostering a culture that will make sure employees are treated with respect, dignity, and that decisions are being made based on company policy. This position will provide professional level HR support/oversight of employee engagement, talent acquisition, retention, onboarding, termination processing, employee relations, workers compensation, HRIS, compensation, and ensuring workplace compliance with HR laws and company policies. This position will also function as a liaison between corporate HR departments and the local employees and management. Handling extensive personal and confidential information is an essential job function of this position.
The Human Resources Manager play a key role in strategizing, organizing, and overseeing an organization’s administrative functions. The HR Manager will actively collaborate with top executives on strategic planning initiatives, working closely with our Talent Acquisition team, HR Generalist, Assistant, and Onboarding Assistants. Furthermore, acting as a vital bridge between the organization’s management and its employees, ensuring effective communication and fostering harmonious working relationships.
Learn more about SBHG at: https://www.starsinc.com/stars-inc/
For Additional Information:
SBHG and its affiliates acknowledge all COVID 19 vaccination guidelines and mandates recommended by the State of California Department of Public Health. For more details, please see: https://covid19.ca.gov/workers-and-businesses/#vaccination-testing-requirements
Grade State Range: 75,014.89 – 120,023.83 USD Annual
To apply for this job please visit stars.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.