Website Shawmut Design and Construction
Since our founding in 1982, Shawmut Design and Construction (a 100% employee-owned company) has been recognized as a Best Place to Work 60 times by our employee-owners. At Shawmut, you will have the opportunity to own your career and deliver impact within our culture of ownership and innovation focused around providing the gold standard of client service for the world’s most recognizable and elite brands and institutions.
Here’s a glimpse into what we are offering:
- Competitive base salary and an annual bonus
- Health, Life, Long/Short Term disability, Dental and Vision insurance
- Shawmut Flex – we have offered a flexible work remote environment for years and we encourage a flexible work environment that meets the business needs
- 401K with Match
- Generous Paid Time Off policy (Including vacation, summer Fridays, holidays, personal sick and volunteer day – which we can explain at time of interview)
- ESOP – be an employee owner
- The Extras: cell phone, laptop, tuition reimbursement, pet insurance, auto & homeowner (mortgage network & insurance savings) and many more
As a member of Shawmut’s People Strategies Team (PST) you will contribute to Shawmut Design and Construction’s culture and business strategy through support of its DEI and CMST Programs. This is a support role helping to deliver high performance and career growth through the design, development, and implementation of DEI initiatives and early-in-career talent programs and experiences.
Diversity Equity Inclusion Program:
The Specialist will provide support of Shawmut’s DEI strategy. This includes but is not limited to providing input on DEI Goals and strategies while working across the business nationally supporting activities in helping to deliver DEI goals and strategies.
- Collaborate with DLC and internal communications team to develop an engaging and inspiring DEI communication strategy.
- Establish and manage a rhythm of reporting, provides insights, progress against DEI goals and facilitate decision making conversations.
Construction Management Skills Training Program:
The Specialist will provide support of the early in career Construction Management Skills Training (CMST) program. This includes but is not limited to on-boarding, assimilation, annual job rotations, workshops, graduation and special projects.
- Support Talent Development in the development and implementation of CMST Program goals and strategies.
- Collaborate with operations to identify technical skill gaps/needs and recommend training solutions.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop and coordinate technical training.
- Develop program best practices and partner with PST Business Partners to ensure consistent application across the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field and a minimum of one to two years of related experience required.
- Experience in program planning, project management, and event planning
- Demonstrated interest or experience engaging with diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
- Demonstrated interest or experience engaging with early in career talent.
- Strong relationship-building skills with the ability to effectively engage with internal and external partners.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and an ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship or restriction, now and in the future.
Shawmut prohibits discrimination against any staff member or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, disability, creed, citizenship status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit careers-shawmut.icims.com.