Our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world! We work very hard to provide our consumers with high-quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to build the next big thing and develop while they do.
Reporting to the Global Total Rewards Manager. The Benefits Analyst will administer and analyze the North America employee benefit programs and support the global total rewards team to ensure benefit programs are communicated and administered in compliance with local regulations.
LOCATION: Needham, MA – Hybrid
Here are some of the EXCITING things you’ll get to do:
- Administers US & Canada health & welfare plans by responding to associate inquiries, providing backup support for new hire benefit orientations, resolving employee benefit issues, updating of benefit documents, and processing benefit enrollment and changes, while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Monitor, update and approve information within the company’s HRIS system and vendor databases.
- Support annual open enrollment and benefit year end processes.
- Support annual global benefit communication plan and company-wide communications.
- Participate in new vendor and program implementation.
- Partners with HRIS to perform a variety of support activities in the delivery of the employee benefits program.
- Complete various regulatory tasks throughout the year (ACA reporting, 5500 filings, Non-discrimination testing, etc.) and conduct quarterly enrollment audits.
- Review and enter Qualified Medical Support Orders received and ensure timely response to issuing authority.
- Review and process all benefit-related invoices.
- Investigate and recommend solutions to various benefit problems and issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS:
- Prior working experience in benefits administration and/or HRIS with proven ability in benefit systems.
- Advanced experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to present to associate populations as needed.
- Strong relationship-development skills with internal associates.
- Strong problem resolution and decision-making skills and ability to resolve elevated issues, be creative and resourceful and display sound judgment and demonstrate accountability.
- Self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests, as well as collaborating with others to utilize resources and knowledge of others in identifying quality solutions.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment.
- Ability to work with functional groups and different levels of associates throughout the SharkNinja organization.
- Good written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead us to be “RARELY SATISFIED”
- Make things better each day; “PROGRESS OVER PERFECTION”
- Use your knowledge of our consumer, understand that “DETAILS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE”
- Deliver something great; “WINNING IS A TEAM SPORT”
- Be clear and honest, “COMMUNICATING FOR IMPACT”
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other class protected by state or federal law. SharkNinja will consider reasonable accommodations consistent with federal, state, and local law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact SharkNinja People & Culture.
To apply for this job please visit www.sharkninja.com.