- Network and develop connections with active and passive job searchers.
- Review resumes, screen candidates and conduct interviews, check references.
- Attend job fairs and events.
- Meet with Talent Acquisition Manager and Program Managers to develop recruitment strategies.
- Promote ServiceNet open positions, mission, and company culture.
- Monitor and communicate recruitment strategy and results.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by communicating in a manner that gets along with co-workers, supervisors and customers.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Prior experience using Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), or Applicant Tracking System (ATS) preferred .
- Prior experience in residential programming preferred.
- Able and willing to travel within Massachusetts.
- Must be a team player and able to work with many personality types.
- Salary Range- $20.00 – $23.00 per hour (Based on education/experience).
- Paid orientation and training.
- Generous time-off package.
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance plans.
- 403 (B)- retirement plan, with employer matching.
- Long-term disability benefits: paid life insurance.
- Advancement opportunities; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Want to learn more about ServiceNet?
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Grounded in research and fueled by compassion and creativity, we meet people where they are and provide the highest quality services to address their needs. At ServiceNet, we work with people who are living with mental illness, developmental disability or autism, brain injury, substance use or addiction issues, or the hardship of homelessness.
Whether you are someone who provides direct care, or you work behind the scenes to support those who do, at ServiceNet you will be part of a diverse team that is making a powerful difference in people’s lives!
ServiceNet employs more than 1,500 people in our diverse network of mental health and human service programs throughout western Massachusetts – from professional therapists who offer a wide range of evidence-based therapies in our behavioral health centers, to direct care staff in our group homes and enrichment centers, to the vocational specialists at our working farm in Hatfield.
And we have a variety of interesting, challenging positions available. We hope you will apply!
To apply for this job please visit servicenet.careerplug.com.