Website Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for an HR Manager in our Foxboro, MA facility. This role would support our Foxboro Cocasset Factory. This is an exciting role that will offer many opportunities to grow and learn in a high-paced environment and a globally recognized, disruptive Supply Chain. This individual will report into the Global Supply Chain HR Team in North America with dotted line reporting to the Foxboro Plant Manager.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great People Make Schneider Electric a Great Company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The HR Manager position works in partnership with the management team in leading HR processes including total rewards, talent management, performance management, employee engagement, wellness, learning, organizational efficiency, and employee relations. The HR Generalist will support the warehouse operations in our Foxboro, MA as part of the Global Supply Chain (GSC) scope.
Our HR model will require you to have the skills to lead and/or support the following:
HR OPERATIONAL FACILITATOR:
- Facilitates HR processes (performance management, development planning, salary review) in close cooperation with plant leaders
- Ensures that HR policies and leadership practices are implemented consistently
- Works in partnership with the HR Shared Services and HR experts (recruitment, compensation & benefits) to execute various HR activities including recruitment, induction, performance management, training, compensation and benefits analysis, succession planning, interviewing and creating value added initiatives
- Facilitates induction, orientation processes, learning and various company programs
- Contributes to creating a solid workforce engagement and execution of workforce planning
- Supports hiring, interviewing and recruiting as needed
- Supports with layoffs, terminations and reduction in force
- Drives implementation of multiple, highly complex project/program initiatives to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Works closely with cross-functional teams and resources to achieve program and project milestones within established timeframes.
- Manages risk by using established project management processes to address execution challenges associated with quality, schedule, and costs.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates project activities to accomplish goals and objectives within a specified timeframe.
- Ensures consistent visibility for program and project teams by monitoring and reporting business objectives, program/project achievements, and key indicators.
- Drives adoption and challenges standards.
- Defines the Entity’s talent strategy, supporting the identification and assessment of the best talent
- Champions Talent management philosophy/practices
- Builds a well-functioning, diverse team able to lead and support business growth and whose members create their own succession pipeline.
- Coaches the leadership team, provide advice and support on all related HR matters
- Adapts and anticipate manpower planning upon business needs
- Supports organizational design to respond to changing business needs
- Contributes to design and organization development initiatives (skills, resources, processes) aligned with business and company strategies
- Participates in improvement and innovation efforts through ownership and management of the “People” aspect of the Schneider Production System (SPS) in the manufacturing environment
CULTURE AND CHANGE ENABLER:
- Ensures deployment of SE People Strategy transformations, Leadership, Talent, Wellbeing, Learning, Diversity & Inclusion, and High Performance.
- Drives People Engagement
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
You would be a great fit for this role if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Management or other related discipline from recognized accredited University, with 3+ years of progressive experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing or operations and enjoy partnering with line and unit managers.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a HR Generalist, the ability to understand company’s business performance and identify critical HR success factors; covering organization development and learning, compensation and rewards, talent management, and managing industrial relations.
- The interest to learn, stretch yourself, be creative and solution oriented with your work and support to the business
To apply for this job please visit careers.se.com.