Be yourself at Protolabs
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a diverse team that feels you are valued in the workplace. Do you not meet every single requirement but still intrigued? We encourage you to still apply! You can help make our company even better. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, age, mental or physical ability, or any way you represent yourself. We strongly believe diversity makes for more successful teams.
We are the leaders in digital manufacturing. We hire designers, engineers, developers, and creative thinkers who tackle their roles with an entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture is centered around meaningful work that brings new and innovative products to market at unprecedented speeds. We are a diverse team that comes from all walks of life and take pride in our team who is smart, genuine, humble, and passionate about what they do. It’s our people who fuel our creativity and make our culture feel like home.
Join our team as a Human Resources Business Partner !
This position is an ONSITE role based out of Nashua, NH.
As an HR Business Partner, you are responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management. You will serve as a consultant to management on Human Resource elated issues and will act as employee champion and change agent for the organization. You will assess and anticipate your customers’ HR-related needs and communicates proactively with the HR team and business management. You strive to develop integrated solutions and formulates partnerships across the organization to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives. You will also maintain a continuous level of business literacy about the business units financial position, the short term and long term plans, the culture and the organization’s competition.
- Provide HR management support for all employees for the assigned customer group. Correspond effectively with managers and employees.
- Support strategic imperatives and deliver excellent internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an open door relationship with all levels of employees and provide HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Consult with management providing HR guidance as needed.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Support hiring process through participating in interviewing top talent to the organization.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, career counseling, career development and disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to maintain a high level of employee engagement, increase productivity and maximize employee retention.
- Provide guidance and input on business function restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identify training needs for their customer group. Participate in the evaluation and monitoring of employee training programs. Follow-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- 7+ year’s progressive Human Resources Generalist experience
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and relations, diversity, performance management, federal and state employment laws
- Strong conflict management and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop partnerships and gain support to achieve results
- The ability to effectively develop, and implement strategies to address competitive and complex business issues
- Flexible, adaptable and a proven ability to manage change in a growth oriented environment
- The ability to work independently and within a team environment
- The ability to take the initiative to identify and anticipate customer needs and make recommendations for implementation
Bonus points for:
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment is a plus
- HR certification (SPHR or PHR) a plus
What you will get:
- We offer a competitive salary and annual bonus opportunity
- In addition, we offer amazing benefits including but not limited to:
- Health Insurance: Traditional OR High Deductible plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account (including employer contributions)
- Dental and Vision
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid caregiver leave
- You will receive at least 3 weeks of PTO, plus Holiday Pay and Volunteer Hours
- 401k with company match and immediate vest
- Employee Stock Purchase Program at a 15% discounted rate
- Matching grants through Protolabs foundation
- And More!
Proto Labs maintains ITAR-compliant operations in all of our United States based facilities. Due to ITAR regulations, this role is only open to U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents (green card holders) or foreign nationals granted refugee or asylee status. Individuals with temporary visas (e.g. E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, TN or OPT) are not eligible for hire in this role.
Proto Labs, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.