Meet Our Team:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse People Team as a People Advisory Partner working with other regional People Partners, globally. This newly created role will sit in the Global People Operations team as part of the Global People Services organization, which includes Total Rewards & Operations
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is a global leader in changing the way companies build software and rethinking the way work gets done. Pega’s powerful portfolio of strategic applications helps clients across all industries embrace digital transformation, by automating, streamlining, and rethinking the way work gets done. As an industry leader in case management and customer engagement, Pega’s solutions allow some of the world’s largest companies to scale and grow in an agile manner.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Advise and assist leaders and employees in responding to employee issues and concerns by interpreting applicable People policies and procedures and making responsible recommendations in these areas as necessary and appropriate, in conjunction with People Team CoEs.
- Provide advice and support to management in the use of performance tools, and general People Processes such as self-service capabilities and Talent Cultivation and Total Rewards cycles.
- Initiate recommendations for appropriate measures to address underlying problems or issues, including but not limited to, suggestions on policy clarification or development, appropriate training, or other development, as appropriate.
- Identify, track, and follow up on all coaching, performance, and development plans; develop a systematic process for ensuring employees are developed or managed out accordingly; identify future leaders.
- Operate in an advisory role working alongside business leaders and managers to provide the most relevant people solutions. Must be comfortable with a hands-on approach.
- Manage regional or country centric activities, may be driven by changing labor law landscape.
- Provide effective coaching and support to management in the implementation of unsatisfactory performance procedures and strategies to improve performance.
- Ability to work independently and function at a high level as a member of diverse project teams.
- Understand importance of globally harmonized approaches to ensure a consistent service experience in line with overall company objectives and strategies.
- Collaborate with CoE groups across People Team to ensure solution design meets the expectation of the business leaders support
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field
- Strong communication and organizational skills. You must be able to work both with business leaders and non-management individuals, be team players and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- You excel at juggling multiple assignments simultaneously.
- You have a passion for building strong relationships and enjoy working cross functionally.
- You are great at thinking about the “big picture” while remaining detail oriented.
- You enjoy rapid change and collaborating with a team to get things done. Able to navigate ambiguity as it relates to priorities and infrastructure of the role.
- The ability to express and present information clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Globally driven ensuring other regional People Partner roles have similar infrastructure and priorities in place.
- Demonstrated experience coaching People managers in performance management procedures.
- Comfortable advising companies on general People Service areas that may be uncertain and other People related areas.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate People Processes to non-experts.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated experience in providing support and coaching in human resources matters.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills are also essential.
- Professional certification such as PHR, SPHR, GPHR, CIPD a plus
What You’ve Accomplished:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience with HR consulting on a leader level
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in HR Consulting/Advisory or HR Generalist roles
- Effective communicator with a deep analytical and operational mindset across regions
- Experience driving outcomes across business leaders
- Strong work ethic and follow-through skills
- Driven success with a high degree of emotional intelligence
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 19860
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don’t possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.
My gender is not listed
I prefer not to self-identify
Antigua and Barbuda
Bolivia, Plurinational State of
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Congo, the Democratic Republic of the
Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
French Southern Territories
Heard Island and McDonald Islands
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Iran, Islamic Republic of
Isle of Man
Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of
Korea, Republic of
Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of
Micronesia, Federated States of
Moldova, Republic of
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Martin (French part)
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Syrian Arab Republic
Tanzania, United Republic of
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
LinkedIn – Ad Response
Stack Overflow – Ad Response
Allowed file types are DOC, DOCX, PDF, TXT (2MB max)
To apply for this job please visit www.pega.com.