Website Pavement Recycling Systems
Pavement Recycling Systems is the Western United States premier provider of Recycling Solutions to reclaim, preserve, and rehabilitate pavement at any stage. Becoming a team member of PRS introduces you to a unique culture of employee ownership and empowerment to grow and succeed in your career. We create an environment in which all employees develop and contribute to their full potential and we recognize and reward outstanding results.
The HR Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our business operations. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- Partners with management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in an effort of achieving strategic business initiatives and delivering results
- Partners with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessments
- Reviews and analyzes business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Provides management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
- Works with managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests
- Assess the business unit’s human resources training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate
- Implements/administers/interprets corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Provides leadership for employment practices
- Partners with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
- Works with business groups to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within the operations
- Provides ongoing support to the leadership team on Human Resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Provides compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results and deal with challenges/issues
- Ability to coach managers and Supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, high-quality document, and report preparation
- Understanding of technology teams and how to grow and develop technology leaders
- Must be well organized to meet heavy workloads and be able to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Requires experience with various computer software programs (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must demonstrate strong ethics, interpersonal skills, and the ability to effectively manage stress and engage in continuous learning
- Excellent presentation skills and knowledge of employment laws such as ERISA, COBRA, ADA, and other Federal and State laws covering discrimination and Equal Opportunity Employment (EEO)
- Proven ability to successfully work as a team member and to build and maintain a positive work environment across the network
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
Education and/ or Experience
- 7+ years of experience in a HR leadership role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent post-secondary degree required in Human Resources Management or related field preferred
- Experience with assessing talent and managing performance
- Prior construction experience preferred
- Must have a valid DL and acceptable driving record
- Must have good business written and oral communication skills and effective listening skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Strong customer service skills
- ESOP Retirement Benefits are extended to all employees with participation after one year of service. A typical discretionary annual company contribution can range from 10% to 15% of your annual salary.
- 401K Retirement Benefits are extended
- Health, Dental, and Vision as well as other supplemental health insurance.
- Holiday Pay
- Opportunities for career advancement
- On the job training provided to all employees
- Work for an industry leader in various disciplines and markets
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
We are an equal opportunity employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit pavementrecycling.exacthire.com.