Website Parker Hannifin
Plan, develop and implement a variety of human resource functions to support the business goals and objectives. Implements the organizations HR strategy to ensure the attraction, selection, development, and retention of current and potential employees. Assist in the resolution of human resource issues and promote enhanced organizational efficiency, communication and understanding.
- Take an active role in understanding business issues. Recommend and develop approaches and programs to address those challenges.
- Recruit, hire and develop hourly and salaried personnel.
- Directly or indirectly oversees performance management practices; manages the succession planning and talent management cycle; Conduct Talent Reviews.
- Facilitate the annual review process
- Direct compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Explain and administer company policies and procedures including participation in new employee orientation.
- Develop and maintain equal employment opportunity programs, including affirmative action.
- Maintain human resources systems, ensuring accurate and timely processing of payroll and other employee information.
- Coordinate a variety of company social functions i.e., service award banquet, employee picnic and holiday parties.
- Responsible for Employee Relations including managing investigations and disciplinary.
- Facilitate group processes and enable and encourage employee involvement, problem solving, targets and best practices concepts.
- Prepare and manage departmental budget.
- Directly or indirectly oversee the development and administration of local and corporate training offerings
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of HR staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, Psychology or related discipline
- Minimum of five years human resource experience in a majority of the functional areas described, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated competency in computer applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Some travel required
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish)
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
(“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
To apply for this job please visit parkercareers.ttcportals.com.