As a Senior HR Business Partner (HRBP), you’ll report directly to the Chief HR Officer and provide critical partnership to our leaders and managers in our Operations, Manufacturing and Go To Market teams. You will have a focus on HR strategies that accelerate business objectives and enable us to improve our talent team for future success. As an HR Team we are on a mission to build a “Top Place to Work.” As a trusted Business Partner, you’ll be an agent for change, create clarity, and deliver results. You’ll need to be proactive, detail-oriented, and consultative.
What will you own?
- Support our Operations, Manufacturing and Go To Market organizations.
- Partner with managers on engagement plans & action planning.
- Build HR programs that drive a high performance culture focused on development e.g. annual performance review process, calibrations, career pathing, mentorship, etc.
- Deliver training to set your leaders, managers and employees up for success.
- Use people metrics to drive key insights and decisions for talent growth and retention.
- Coach managers across the organization on best practices in management.
- Act as the ‘glue’ between HR sub-functions, line management and employees.
- Partner closely with Talent Acquisition to ensure that we are able to meet hiring goals.
- Manage Employee Relations and conduct investigations as needed.
Important Note: Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!
What you have:
- 5+ years of proven success in a HRBP position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- The ability to remain calm and poised under pressure while being an exceptional relationship builder
- Someone who will easily integrate and partner with key stakeholders to drive business outcomes
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility or environment is a plus
- This role will need to be 5 days onsite
- We use Apple computers and G-suite collaboration tools. While experience with these tools is not required, the ideal candidate will be excited to broaden their knowledge and embrace change.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.