Website MAK Technologies
HR Policies and Compliance:
- Develop and update HR policies following legal requirements and industry best practices.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Administer employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other perks.
- Communicate benefits information to employees and assist with inquiries.
- Foster positive employee relations by addressing and resolving workplace concerns and conflicts.
- Conduct investigations when necessary and recommend appropriate actions.
- Lead the recruitment process by working closely with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and ensure a seamless hiring process.
- Develop and implement effective strategies for attracting and retaining top talent. Including college recruiting.
- Implement and oversee performance management processes, including goal setting, performance reviews, and development plans.
- Guide managers on performance-related matters.
Training and Development:
- Identify training needs and collaborate with department heads to implement training programs.
- Support professional development initiatives to enhance employee skills and knowledge.
What YOU need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field; relevant certifications are a plus.
- 5 years in Human Resources with 2 years as an HR Manager or in a similar HR leadership role.
- Active Secret US Security clearance or ability to obtain*.
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations and HR best practices.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams.
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- A commitment to ensuring a positive employee experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to confidentiality and the ability to handle sensitive information discreetly.
Preferred but not required:
- PHR/SPHR or similar certification
- College recruiting in the Boston area
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors
- Prior experience working within a matrix organization and with business leaders is a plus
*Please note: MAK must comply with the export control laws and regulations of the United States. Under U.S. export control laws, restrictions apply to the release or disclosure within the United States of certain U.S.-origin technology or software source code to individuals who are not “U.S. Persons.” U.S. Persons include: U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, persons lawfully admitted for U.S. permanent residence (green card holders), and persons lawfully granted U.S. asylum or refugee status. Many MAK positions are located at export-control-restricted work locations or require access to export-controlled information. To be considered for this position, you must be a U.S. Person or, if not, fall within a legally recognized export control exception or authorization. If hired, you must be able to provide valid proof of such status.
YOU get more than just compensation with us:
- 401K with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Development and Career Growth Opportunities
It takes diverse talent to solve real-world problems. MAK Technologies is deeply committed to building a workplace community where inclusion is valued, and everyone feels welcomed. We’re proud to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other legally protected grounds. So, bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s through our differences that innovative changes are made.
MAK is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAK Technologies, a subsidiary of ST Engineering North America, is a leading provider of commercial off-the-shelf 3D modeling, training, and simulation software. Specializing in serving the aerospace, defense, and transportation industries, MAK’s innovative solutions empower users to link, simulate, and visualize their world. The company is dedicated to flexibility, superior technical support, and continuous innovation to enhance readiness through customized training solutions.
To apply for this job please visit www.mak.com.