MACOM designs and manufactures semiconductor products for Data Center, Telecommunication and Industrial and Defense applications. Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, MACOM has design centers and sales offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. MACOM is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and ISO14001 environmental management standard.
MACOM has more than 65 years of application expertise with multiple design centers, Si, GaAs and InP fabrication, manufacturing, assembly and test, and operational facilities throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. Click here to view our facilities. In addition, MACOM offers foundry services that represents a key core competency within our business.
MACOM sells and distributes products globally via a sales channel comprised of a direct field sales force, authorized sales representatives and leading industry distributors. Our sales team is trained across all of our products to give our customers insights into our entire portfolio.
We are seeking a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to support a Global Operations organization in a dynamic and collaborative environment. This is an exciting opportunity to drive impact at MACOM, where our focus is on creating a high-performance culture, enabling and empowering our employees to do their best work, and on embedding diversity, equity and inclusion throughout the company.
This position combines a blend of strategic and operational HR business leadership and is responsible for playing a key role in the design and implementation of various people, talent, culture and OD related initiatives.
We are looking for a HR professional who has the ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions. The person in this role must be able to interface effectively with professionals at all levels. You will need excellent interpersonal skills, project planning, and critical thinking skills. You must have the ability to function in a fast paced and innovative environment, be a self-starter and not be afraid of problem-solving complex issues.
The position will partner with employees and managers in the designated organizations to execute the HR strategies that drive the business forward. The Senior HR Business Partner guides effective and efficient implementation of HR best practices in the disciplines of performance management, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop the HR Business Partners to ensure the overall organizational effectiveness to achieve desired business results.
- Work closely with senior leaders and managers to build organizational capability by utilizing the range of strategic people related HR processes, including talent management, performance management and resource planning.
- Partner closely with the HR Director, Strategy and Operations and the HRBP’s to develop effective HR solutions to meet business needs in areas such as recruitment, reward, talent, performance management and learning.
- Provide in-depth advice, coaching and guidance to senior leaders and managers on strategic HR policies and procedures to ensure that are supported in their roles as people managers.
- Facilitate and drive strategic discussions with the business leaders on organization design and structure.
- Work with the leadership team to put in place proactive talent management plans (skills/leadership development and Succession Planning).
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Identify training needs for business groups and individual executive coaching needs.
- Assist in all HR administration and transactions via multiple HRIS systems and established processes, especially around the Performance Management system, creating reports and analysis.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS in Human Resources Management or a related field required; advanced degree preferred.
- At least 10 years’ HR Business Partner / HRM experience in a dynamic Human Resources team in a fast paced, high volume, customer-focused environment.
- Proven to be a Self -Starter and exceptional problem solver
- Previous experience in an established manufacturing organization is desirable.
- Experience designing, developing and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover, talent development, coaching, and succession planning.
- Implementing and/or supporting effective Diversity, Equity and Inclusion programs
- Well-versed in a variety of Human Resources concepts, practices and procedures.
- Proven experience on influencing/driving change and change management required.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong strategic and process-oriented skills are essential.
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships with all levels of employees.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Prior experience working in HRIS systems required, experience using ADP preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability in handling highly sensitive and confidential matters effectively and discreetly
MACOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. MACOM will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, marital status, or any other category protected under applicable law.
MACOM is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you have a disability and are in need of a reasonable accommodation with respect to any part of the application process please call +1-978-656-2500 or email HR_Ops@MACOM.com. Provide your name, phone number and the position title and location in which you are interested, and nature of accommodation needed, and we will get back to you. We also work with current employees who request or need reasonable accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
To apply for this job please visit macomtech.csod.com.