Website Light & Wonder
Light & Wonder’s corporate team is comprised of incredible talent that works across the enterprise, defying boundaries to provide essential services in an extraordinary manner to ensure the success of the organization and the well-being of employees.
Join the Light & Wonder People Capability team, as a Sr. HR Business Partner, providing HR consultation to leaders within the Corporate Functions. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and supporting the talent strategies required to execute the business operations priorities and results. You will partner with the business to execute and realize the goals of our people strategy and support the strategic direction of the talent development and enablement needs for the Corporate Functions.
- Engages as a trusted advisor and strategic HR consultant to leaders within the Corporate Functions.
- Is cognizant of external social, political, environmental and macroeconomic trends affecting current and future workforce; proactively raises potential impacts and solutions.
- Leverages understanding of the business to effect change and achieve business outcomes by proactively diagnosing issues and developing people strategy and talent management practices aligned to the enterprise approach.
- Drives the business talent agenda and provides clear leadership on talent management by building high-performing teams and strong alignment of leader behaviors and mindsets to a defined set of company expectations.
- Ensures strong championship and execution of company-wide people strategies and programs while providing the voice of the business.
- Partners on strategic planning and execution of reward decisions, talent management, succession planning, and development.
- Actively engages and collaborates with the People Capability team to execute functional transformation, deliver on enterprise-wide strategic priorities, and drive positive business results.
- Conduct thorough analysis of People Capability metrics to identify trends and develop actionable insights.
- Collaboratively engages across the global People Capability team and ecosystem sharing insights, offering thought leadership and a solution-oriented mindset, and participating on cross-functional priority teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience. Master’s degree or SHRM certification a plus.
- 6+ years plus of experience in Human Resources or relevant experience.
- Demonstrated success in developing progressive people strategies and driving process improvements.
- Strong analytic skills
- Proven track record of influencing, leading, and facilitating strategic initiatives with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills across levels with an ability to persuade, influence, and build enthusiasm and commitment.
- Goal-oriented, accountable, and passionate about driving results.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- An agile and continuous learner with personal resilience and an ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Spanish speaking a plus
Light & Wonder is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here for EEOC Poster.
To apply for this job please visit lnw.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.