HR Technology Specialist configures, manages, and troubleshoots technology concerns or questions in UKG. This position will play an important role in HR, working and collaborating with key stakeholders in support of system maintenance, production support, project/process improvement, training, and managing additional functionality. The HR Technology Specialist ensures exceptional HR systems experience for Lazydays employees and managers.
- Possessing the functional, technical, and analytical abilities sufficient for the support and configuration of HCM applications, including experience with workflows, benefits, performance management and BI/People Analytics
- Extensive BI/People Analytics Reporting experience.
- Developing test cases to support testing of solution ownership.
- Improving systems performance by investigating problems and recommending solutions.
- Providing technical guidance and training to employees and managers alike.
- Review and configure security roles as needed
- Maintain security roles and user accounts
- Creating optimization, automation, and efficiencies in UKG through research with the vendor.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders, IT, and leadership to ensure enhancements are optimally designed, configured, and work well for Lazydays.
- Driving product maintenance and enhancement releases across the different HR functions.
- Leading release cycles and overseeing implementation and adoption of the releases.
- Coordinating release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third-party applications, or infrastructure component updates.
- Supporting the implementation or optimization of other modules (in the future).
- Maintaining awareness of current trends in HR management systems with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies; examining trends in information systems training materials and techniques.
- Accountability for the quality of activities during the release of deliverables to production environment, system test automation requirements, and execution.
- Managing development risks and resolving issues that affect application enhancement scope, schedule, and quality.
- Measuring and monitoring progress to ensure application enhancements are delivered on time, and that they meet or exceed expectations.
- Communicating and adapting presentations to a wide range of audiences regarding goals, planning process, project initiatives, team innovation, and results.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with UKG configuration and module management
- 2-3 years of experience with HR/Payroll regulatory compliance
- Advanced Excel experience
- Ability to use most Microsoft products (Word, Teams, Outlook, Excel)
- Knowledge of multi-state compliance
- Excellent organization skills, detail oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and with multiple levels of leadership to accomplish tasks
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.