Website Lactalis U.S. Yogurt
With an outstanding work environment, work/life balance, vast developmental opportunities, and a top-notch benefit package, we empower employees with a culture of excellence. If you are ready to combine ambition and engagement with simplicity, then come join a winning team!
The HR Generalist is responsible for supporting the implementation, enrollment and adherence to HR programs, practices, policies and guidelines that foster a proactive work culture. Works closely with the HR Manager, leaders and employees to proactively assess people related needs. The HR Generalist formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service that reflect Lactalis US Yogurt’s business objectives and support our Mission and Values.
This position is fully onsite Mon-Fri. (regular office hours) to support our plant employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Administer effective recruiting and staffing practices by supporting efforts in recruiting positions; coordinate position planning, interviewing and the offer/rejection process.
- Maintain accurate staffing reports and candidate files.
- Support new employees throughout the Onboarding process: Coordinate and conduct new employee orientation, may include HR related training.
- Process and maintain payroll records on a weekly basis
- Maintain employee engagement in culture programs.
- Coordinate efforts to pro-actively maintain accurate files, records and processes.
- Educate and guide employees on company HR program guidelines, policies, practices and laws which govern organizational human resources.
- Addressing and escalating employee issues; documenting incidents and closing out accordingly.
- Perform and maintain accurate HR Programs reporting and tracking, as well as business and regulatory reporting.
- Participate in Human Resources initiatives and special projects.
- Actively walk the floor and engage with employees.
- Assist with the annual performance review process, including monitoring reviews for consistency and accuracy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 year’s experience as an HR Generalist, including partnering with employees and leaders to drive business performance.
- Experience with recruiting in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience with HRIS and/or payroll systems.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with Lactalis US Yogurt’s company values.
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities with urgency within specified time constraints.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; specifically, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proven ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Flexibility to support a 24/7 operation.
The following are just a few of the amazing benefits we have to offer:
- Commonwealth Dairy (part of Lactalis US Yogurt) will invest 3% of your annual salary into your 401K – even if you do not participate in the program! The company will also match up to 4% of your contributions. (that’s up to 7% company contribution to YOUR future!).
- Referral Bonus programs ($750-2000!!!)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
- FSA & HSA programs
- Education Assistance Program
- PTO and Floating Holiday’s
We are a part of a global company with a passion for VT dairy! At Lactalis US Yogurt – Commonwealth Dairy, our people matter. We are a family business connected by shared values, ethics, and a passion for making products that bring people closer together. We thrive in a culture where teamwork is highly valued and autonomy & input into decision-making go hand-in-hand to deliver on customer expectations and business performance. To grow with a global, results-orientated company, explore our latest job opportunities.
EEO: Commonwealth Dairy is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.