Website Krispy Kreme
The Manager of People and Operation Services – is responsible for the management of all hiring, and recruiting functions, including overseeing the applicant tracking system, scheduling interviews and ensuring all par levels are ideal for optimal guest experience. They will update the Market leadership on staffing levels weekly. They are also responsible for managing the cash office functions, day to day office administration, and Krispy Kremer training adherence.
The Manager of People and Operation Services will be responsible for the scheduling of all retail team members and will also ensure that employee files are up to date with all state and city required paperwork. They work to exceed customer expectations, foster an ethic of teamwork, develop staff members’ abilities and competencies, and achieve the financial objectives established for their assigned location.
Additionally, they will be responsible for having a thorough understanding of store operations and maintaining a high level of guest experience. This position reports directly to the Store Director.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Directing and developing employees including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling, safety education, supervising, performance reviews, dispute resolution and terminations
- Build a team of customer-focused employees and fostering teamwork
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Ensure retail team schedules are completed and posted forecasting needs based on marketing and special events
- Update all Communication Boards including keeping up with all required city and state postings
- Demonstrate leadership in employee development
- Daily responsibilities will also ensure management team is focused on both guest experience and maintaining operational excellence in flagship presentation.
- Assist in communicating to store employees and enforcing all policies, standards, and practices
- Assist Management in completing and managing income and expense budgets, profit and loss, etc.
- Assist Management in completing required corporate reporting documentation, both financial and operational
- Manage company resources responsibly including, inventory control
- Manage financial duties, including cash office compliance
- Protect company assets
- Understand and implement store quality control procedures, including standards
- Coordinate production schedules to meet customer demands and minimize labor hours
- Inspect, troubleshoot, and assess any production or equipment problems
- Ensure all products meet Krispy Kreme quality standards
- Work with the General Managers to achieve business plan objectives and profitability as set forth in the store operating plan and in the established financial goals
- Assist the General Managers with maximizing retail and fundraising sales opportunities
Safety and Sanitation
- Demonstrate safety consciousness and promote store safety, e.g. shoes, floor cones, etc.
- Maintain a high level of store sanitation and cleanliness, e.g. cleaning schedules, training, etc.
- Communicate and model company standards and policies
- Implement efficiently and effectively directives from operations, corporate, and divisional management
- Develop and maintain store organization to promote efficient operations
- Interface with corporate office personnel
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High school diploma or GED required
- 3-5 years management experience in a retail or QSR environment
- Strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills
- Pleasant disposition, sociable, accommodating nature, and enthusiasm
- Self-motivation, creativity, and adaptability
- Basic computer, telephone, and fax knowledge
- Must be available for full time (40+ hours/wk)
- Completion of Krispy Kreme sponsored training programs
- Post Secondary Education strongly preferred
Manager of People and Operations anticipated salary range from $61,709-70,987 yearly.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobappnetwork.com.