Website Joby Aviation
Working as the Employee Relations Partner in our Santa Cruz and Bonny Doon offices, you will be an integral part of developing and executing HR strategies that reflect Joby’s core values and objectives. As an Employee Relations Partner you will work closely with team members to better understand the needs of the company, and then lead and mentor team members to meet Joby’s overall objectives.
- Develop effective relationships with team members and team leads to promote positive employee relations throughout the organization to ensure a high level of employee satisfaction and engagement
- Create and update HR policies and procedures that pertain to employee relations; conduct trainings on compliance with policies and procedures
- Investigate employee relations issues, working with appropriate internal and external parties to address and resolve
- Provide 1-1 and group coaching on talent management, effective communication, performance improvement and conflict resolution
- Serve as a subject matter expert and business liaison on all things HR for your assigned departments and sites, including ADA matters and leaves
- Analyze employee relations trends with leadership and help develop proactive strategies, solutions, programs and policies
- Advise and train managers and supervisors in best employee relations practices and strategies
- Assist with onboarding and new hire orientation
- Utilize data and analytics to guide decision making and empower our people managers
- Assist with employee relations special projects
- BA/BS degree, MA/MS/MBA degree preferred
- 5+ years of HR experience
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues
- Proven track record of consultative HR experience and working autonomously in a start-up environment
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Organized in handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Adaptability to a constantly changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Thorough understanding and application of internal and external HR principles, concepts, practices and standards
- Proficient in Excel (vlookup, pivot tables), G-suite programs, DocuSign, and ADP
The target base pay for this position is $109,100 – $145,400/yr. The compensation package will be determined by job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Joby also offers a comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off, healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan with a company match, an employee stock purchase plan (ESPP), short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, and more.
Joby is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers-jobyaviation.icims.com.