Our HubSpot People Operations team takes an innovative and flexible approach to HR. We are looking for an exceptional individual to join us as part of our Business Partnerships function. You will provide People Operations support across the company on a variety of HR-related matters including: manager coaching, team mentoring, talent management, performance management, diversity, inclusion & belonging, and conflict resolution. We aren’t your traditional HR team. We embrace our unique culture and solve for our rapid business growth.
In the first 30 days, you will have an opportunity to learn our culture, how we support our employees and our strategic goals. During onboarding we will immerse you in our non-traditional approach to HR and how we help our managers solve problems while staying true to the culture we are so proud of.
In the first 90 days, you will begin to build yourself as a trusted adviser to your function, and use trends and people analytics to inform and drive projects & programs needed to reach our goals.
In your role, you will:
- Provide strategic business partnership and coaching to people managers to positively impact the motivation, development, and retention of talent
- In partnership with the Diversity Inclusion & Belonging team, serve as an advocate, coach, and facilitator for building a diverse and inclusive team
- Proactively utilize people trends to develop, implement and manage projects and programs
- Actively identify gaps, and deploy impactful people strategies that enable the organization to perform effectively, and scale efficiently as it grows
- Work with managers on change management and talent management initiatives
- Serve as an HR and employment law consultant to the business
- Collaborate with functional C-level executives global HRBPs to build and implement cross-functional HR programs and initiatives
- Positively collaborate across peer groups – specifically, individuals within Recruiting, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, Culture and Learning & Development, to optimize the acquisition, integration and development of HubSpot talent and achieve company goals
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working in a talent organization within a lean work environment; experience in a global high-growth technology company preferred but not required
- Multiple years of experience in a Saas company
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and a track record of initiative taking and effective project management
- Solid foundation of U.S. employment law and ability to apply this effectively as a trusted HR adviser
- Experience partnering with leaders to successfully build and execute a talent strategy
- Comfort with high ambiguity and ability to adapt to frequent change and growth
- Ability to exercise sound and efficient judgment when managing complex decisions
- Ability to work with a very high level of confidentiality and discretion
- An effective communicator and natural relationship builder who can collaborate with and influence a variety of work styles and personalities
Cash compensation range: 119200-190700 USD Annually
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.