We’re seeking a North America based Americas Talent Acquisition Leader to support our recruiting needs in North America and Latin America. As the Americas Talent Acquisition Leader, you have a passion for recruiting and for partnering with the business at all levels to ensure you deliver a high level of service.
The Americas Talent Acquisition Leader will report directly to the US based, Global Talent Acquisition Leader and will manage any Americas based recruiting needs. This will include managing external recruiting partners as well as delivering a full life-cycle recruitment process across a variety of requisitions.
You will be part of a global talent acquisition team, who will support and help to implement the overall strategy of aligning, integrating, and adopting new global recruitment technology and processes across our global footprint.
As Americas Talent Acquisition Leader, you will:
- Manage the delivery of full life-cycle recruitment processes across a variety of levels and roles as well as carry a modified requisition load.
- Serve as the subject matter expert of Talent Acquisition in the region for business and HR leaders. Partner closely with all hiring manager and HR, as a trusted partner and valued advisor, building a deep understanding of their business, role requirements, and talent needs while delivering outstanding client service.
- Build a shared services model to manage the pre-boarding experience in support of global hiring.
- Manage and provide strategic direction for internal recruiters, external recruiting firms or partners to ensure we have an agile approach to support our businesses’ hiring needs.
- Identify candidates through the proactive sourcing methods including direct channels, job postings, social media, web sourcing, networking, and diversity, equity and inclusion practices.
- Champion diversity, equity and inclusion through creative and cost effective sourcing channels, facilitate an inclusive hiring process and build external relations within the community.
- Use KPI reporting and data to drive effective priorities and strategies with the business and develop sourcing and candidate strategies, metrics, and best practices.
- Act as a consultant through the hiring processes, HR-related matters, compliance, compensation, levelling guidelines, etc.
- Update and maintain the Applicant Tracking System and contribute to CRM strategy, content and pipeline management.
- Serve as the Americas lead on several key global strategic recruitment projects
- Help establish best in class talent acquisition process aligned with both global and regional requirements
Skills and experience:
- 7+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience, including 3+ years experience leading a team of recruiters or recruiting partners. Experience in a global organization.
- Preferred experience in managing external recruiting partners through an RPO model and in-house recruiting team. Understanding of critical metrics to drive accountability and a track record of delivering talent needs.
Who we are:
Hillenbrand (NYSE: HI) is a global industrial company that provides highly-engineered, mission-critical processing equipment and solutions to customers in over 100 countries around the world. Our portfolio is composed of leading industrial brands that serve large, attractive end markets, including durable plastics, food, and recycling. Guided by our Purpose — Shape What Matters For Tomorrow™ — we pursue excellence, collaboration, and innovation to consistently shape solutions that best serve our associates, customers, communities, and other stakeholders. To learn more, visit: www.Hillenbrand.com.
EEO: The policy of Hillenbrand Inc. is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, Hillenbrand Inc. and our operating companies are committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us @email@example.com . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying. At Hillenbrand, everyone is welcome to apply and “Shape What Matters for Tomorrow”.
To apply for this job please visit hillenbrand.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.