Website Gulfstream Aerospace
Manufacturing experience preferred
Education and Experience Requirements
Executes the effective end-to-end delivery of the HR function for given customer/business group through flexible and pragmatic solutions in support of the business plan. This role supports the execution of a strategic workforce plan in their respective area of the business. This role is responsible for assessing the needs of the business and collaborating with subject matter experts within our Centers of Excellence to deliver effective solutions. This position will support part(s) of functional groups that are comparatively moderate in size or complexity.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seeks to understand and translate the various HR disciplines in order to communicate effective solutions to specific customer situations.
- Has working knowledge of the strategic workforce plan and how it applies to assigned customer group, as well as annual supporting objectives.
- Has working knowledge of the assigned customer annual plans and objectives.
- Owns the execution of initiatives to deliver on the HR annual plan for assigned customer group.
- Communicates key dashboards and metrics to customers, as well as designs dashboards to meet specific customer needs.
- Provides feedback to HR leadership on program and policy effectiveness.
- Operates collaboratively with HR peer group to deliver “One HR” to our customers.
- Owns employee engagement action plan development for respective areas in conjunction with customers.
- Owns the annual performance cycle execution for assigned customer areas.
- Responds effectively and efficiently to employee relations matters in given customer areas.
- Coaches management on how to best address broad and individualized employee development.
- Collaborates with COEs for support in aligned initiatives and interventions.
- Collaborates with the business on defining positions, internal/external candidate selection and employee movement.
- Facilitates talent management with select employee segments as outlined in the annual plan.
- Earns influence for the HR function, as well as personally, across the organization through integrity as an operator, accuracy through analytics and insights and collaboration in driving and owning “One HR” function.
- Acts as the “change agent” for customer initiatives.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships across the organization. .
- Travel approximately 0-50%. .
- Site Management. .
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience planning for execution.
- Demonstrated experience of effectively managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to relate to, influence and coach employees and managers.
- Record of good judgement, collaboration and critical thinking skills.
- Examples of collaboration across other HR disciplines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and comfort with learning and leveraging new technology.
- Experience identifying potential legal risks and concerns related to employment laws.
- Demonstrates curiosity and interest in understanding the underlying drivers of a given situation.
- Ability to present information, finding, analysis and solutions. Engages through a highly collaborative approach, clear communication and aligned solutions.
Requisition Number: 214727
Category: Human Resources
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Employment Type: Full-time
Posting End Date: 09/30/2023
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.
Legal Information | Site Utilities | Contacts | Sitemap
Copyright © 2020 Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation. All Rights Reserved. A General Dynamics Company.
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets, services and supports the world’s most technologically-advanced business jet aircraft
Nearest Major Market: Springfield MA
Job Segment: Employee Relations, Aerospace, Human Resources, Aviation
To apply for this job please visit careers.gulfstream.com.