Website Factorial Energy
Empowering a Sustainable Future
Factorial Energy is a dynamic venture-backed company dedicated to creating a sustainable future. With a passionate team of engineers and business professionals, Factorial is developing breakthrough solid-state battery technology to enable safe, scalable, and high-performance cells for electric vehicles. Operating out of its research and development facility in the Greater Boston Area, Factorial holds a portfolio of solid-state innovations, including its segment-leading FEST® (Factorial Electrolyte System Technology). The company entered joint development agreements with Mercedes-Benz, Stellantis, and Hyundai Motor company and was recently featured in The Boston Globe and The New York Times.
Factorial is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to join our HR team. This team member will be responsible for excellence in HR operations and people management. The ideal candidate will have several years of HR operations experience, and be able to partner with team leaders to provide HR solutions on employee relations, performance management, talent management, learning and development, and other key HR functions. This position will be based in Factorial’s locations in Woburn and Billerica, MA, and reports to the VP of HR.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as HR Business Partner to our leaders and advise in the areas of performance management, compensation, employee relations, benefits, policy and procedures and learning and development.
- Balance the needs of the business and being a champion of our team members. Knows how to negotiate win-win outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR projects/initiatives aligned to business and HR strategy.
- Manage and resolve routine and complex workplace matters . Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations when necessary.
- Develop and implement employee relations, compensation, and performance management practices, tactics, and policies.
- Facilitate HR communications to drive employee engagement, create a positive company culture, and support team growth as the company headcount and spectrum of operations expands.
- Work in partnership with the EHS department to ensure safety and compliance standards are being met in Factorial worksites.
- Assist in employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and wellness initiatives.
- Conduct regular audits and assessments of HR practices to identify areas for improvement and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Support assigned leaders in identifying policy or procedure changes; makes recommendations to VP, HR; assists with communication and implementation in assigned areas.
- Create and maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records and documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We are looking for people who have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in a related field such as management, HR, employee/labor relations or equivalent.
- 7+ years of HR Operations experience with demonstrated proficiency with HR processes, data, and systems.
- Experience supporting HR in a manufacturing environment or distribution warehouse (strongly preferred).
- Demonstrated success in core HR processes.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and develop strategic/practical solutions, along with sound knowledge of applicable employment laws, regulations and business practices related to HR.
- Ability to exercise discretion and handle highly sensitive information.
- Sound judgment in advising and handling HR situations with employees and/or management.
- A self-starter drive on assigned projects.
- Solution focused problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 5% 401K company match
- Family medical leave
- Mental health benefits
19 Presidential Way, Suite 205, Woburn, MA 01801
805 Middlesex Turnpike Billerica, MA 01821
Factorial Energy is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
To request a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process, please contact Wenyan Li (email@example.com)
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.