Website Excelitas Technologies
We are presently seeking a Benefits Analyst who will Provides administrative and analytical support in the design, implementation, communication, administration and compliance of employee benefit programs including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, disability, FSA, 401(k), FMLA, COBRA, ACA, and voluntary offerings. Ensures benefits programs and HR/Payroll systems are consistently administered across the organization.
- Assists with the administration of various employee benefit programs such as group health, flexible spending accounts, dental and vision, disability and life insurance, and 401(k);
- Acts as 401(k) Plan Administrator to manage participant updates and ensure ERISA compliance;
- Assists with the processing of all benefit plan enrollments, including changes, open enrollment, and plan documents;
- Conducts plan audits, data validation, data analysis and reporting on benefit plans;
- Provides oversight of company leave programs such as FMLA, STD, LTD, and Parental leave for compliance with company policy and applicable laws;
- Assists in evaluating existing benefits programs by conducting research and analysis; develops initial recommendations;
- Maintains COBRA enrollment details for new hires and terminations in COBRA Administration System;
- Assists with the development and coordination of employee benefits communication materials;
- Serves as liaison with external benefits and systems vendors in resolving and troubleshooting issues as necessary;
- Prepares/reviews monthly benefit invoices and submits weekly funding requests to Accounts Payable;
- Prepares and submits annual ACA reporting and forms;
- Assists HR team with special projects;
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Develop employee benefits utilization metrics and data quality audits.
- BA/BS degree in HR, Finance, Business or other relevant field;
- 2-3 years of employee benefits experience;
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio);
- Demonstrated ability to work with and influence others, strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to accurately interpret and apply policies, procedures and laws to resolve administrative issues;
- Knowledge of UKG and SuccessFactors preferred;
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent oral and written communication;
- This position requires the use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR);
- Visa sponsorship is not available for any position at Excelitas.
Excelitas Technologies is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts and is committed to ensuring overall business success and corporate governance. In addition to a vast portfolio of high-performance photonic products and technologies, Excelitas offers single source convenience and reliability for integrated end-to-end photonic solutions, from light source to sensor, and everything in between. We excel at delivering innovative and customized components, sub-assemblies and fully integrated photonic systems to meet the unique illumination, optronic, sensing and optical technology needs of global OEM customers.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
To apply for this job please visit www.excelitas.com.