We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated Human Resources Business Partner to help us achieve our people strategy and create a working environment that enables individuals to flourish. Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, the successful candidate will be a strategic partner with our Technology and Product teams. We are looking for an individual with high energy and enthusiasm to help drive new HR initiatives with a focus on Talent Development and Retention, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Organizational Structure and partnering with management on all areas of employee support.
• Provide strategic partnership and counsel to leaders on talent development, performance management, employee relations, change management, organizational design, etc.
• Own, develop and implement HR initiatives and processes incorporating best practice to support the company’s people strategy.
• Coach and develop leaders at all levels within the organization, from line managers through executives.
• Collaborate with other HR Team functions (Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, etc.) to inform the design and implementation of relevant programs.
• Ongoing review, implementation & maintenance of the full range of policies required to ensure HR best practice. Communicate how to apply policies and deliver awareness.
• Establish, monitor and analyse HR metrics and performance indicators and design appropriate strategies.
• Assist in all talent acquisition activities including experienced hire recruitment domestically and internationally, global mobility, graduate recruitment and the Internal Secondment Programmes to ensure sufficient workforce planning is in place.
• Ensure that employee surveys are conducted, and that data gathered is analyzed and champion appropriate programmes to achieve people and business strategy.
• Support relevant manager in handling routine employee relations issues including grievance and disciplinary issues, ensuring cases are addressed and resolved in a timely manner, following best practice.
• Work with Head of HR Partnering to create and execute plans for employee involvement and engagement initiatives across the organisation.
• You will act as a culture ambassador, fostering diversity and inclusion.
• You will mentor and coach other members of our HR team.
Key Experience & Skills
• 3 years’ experience in a Business Partner position.
• Relevant degree in HR, Psychology or related disciplines.
• Experience of designing and implementing new and innovative HR processes.
• Experience of handling employee relations issues to completion.
• Proven capability to lead on and implement HR projects and processes.
• People oriented and results driven.
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Strong experience and a thorough understanding of operational HR processes and practice.
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
• You have excellent judgement and problem-solving capabilities; as well as the ability to make thoughtful decisions.
What’s on offer?
- Flexible/Hybrid Working Model
- Career growth – tailored learning & development, tuition assistance and professional certification.
- Health & Wellbeing
- Work Life Balance
ESW is the leading global and domestic direct-to-consumer (DTC) ecommerce company, empowering the world’s best-loved brands to create safer, simpler and faster shopping experiences for consumers all around the globe. ESW acquired Scalefast in June 2022, and the combined 1,300 person organization offers brands and retailers a complete portfolio of technology and services that cost-effectively support any stage of company’s development.
From compliance, data security, fraud protection, taxes and tariffs to demand generation, checkout, delivery, returns and customer service, our powerful combination of technology and human ingenuity covers the entire shopper journey across 200 markets, with 100% carbon neutral shipping to consumers. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, ESW has global offices in the US, UK, Spain, France, Italy, Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore. ESW is an Asendia Group company, a joint venture between La Poste and Swiss Post.
To apply for this job please visit esw.com.