You excel in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high level of business acumen, creativity, and influence. You thrive in a culture where change is constant while driving talent initiatives that impact the growth of the business. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and strong coaching skills, possess a high level of emotional intelligence, with an exceptional ability to mitigate and resolve complex issues. You have an impressive track record of project management with an eye on data, analytics, and insights to help inform decisions. You are strategic with a vision for the future aligned with pragmatic executive-level direction. You are unafraid to voice your opinion.
- Serve as an expert resource to employees in all facets of Human Resources. Provide concrete, timely, and value-added advice and execution on organizational effectiveness, employee relations, performance management, succession, and development planning.
- Demonstrate a commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Monitor and resolve work morale issues and leadership effectiveness that lead to the successful achievement of business goals and employee satisfaction.
- Lead strategy on compensation, L&D, benefits, etc. with support from other leaders in the business (Global).
- Possess a keen understanding of the overarching strategy of the business with the ability to counsel leaders that enable growth of the business and retain our people.
- Predict, assess, and determine business needs in the areas of organization design, staffing, performance management, succession planning, development planning, and communications plans.
- Develop concrete written action plans with succinct deliverables and timelines. Accountable for the timely execution of all deliverables and execution of the results in a highly complex, matrixed professional service organization.
- Identify, evaluate, and drive forward key training and development courses that hone strong talent in leadership. Further develop the continuing education program for all staff that aligns with evolving business needs and challenges in a competitive talent landscape.
- Mitigate and analyze situations to resolve complex HR challenges that arise. Advise senior leadership with actionable items to mitigate issues and concerns to always protect the company.
- Facilitate meetings and present HR information such as employee survey results, performance management requirements, etc. that is followed up with employee plans to illustrate inclusivity and awareness that leadership is hearing and acting on the feedback.
- Provide statistical data and insights to inform leadership with measured recommendations for enhancements.
- Implement recommendations to improve efficiencies on communications for comprehensiveness effectiveness and overall best practices in HR.
- Ten years of progressive experience in Human Resources management as a strategic business partner and trusted advisor to senior executives and staff.
- The Senior Vice President, Human Resources, should possess a BS/BA in a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven track record of innovative, game-changing HR management, from a professional services firm, leading consulting firm, or investment banking.
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced team culture, with outstanding results.
- Entrepreneurial, positive spirit with strong leadership and coaching skills coupled with an ability to lead by example.
- Ability to function as an internal coach to management, peers, and others by helping them identify and resolve issues.
- Excellent management practices, anticipates internal organization issues, proposes smart solutions, and represents the employee perspective.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, team-building skills, and consensus-building.
- Exemplary leadership skills with a high degree of influence and persuasion to direct, inspire, and motivate a high-performing team of human resource professionals to drive success.
$135,000 – $230,000 a year
An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, travel requirements, revenue-based metrics, any contractual agreements, and business or organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of DJEH’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, a Paid Time Off policy, and region-specific benefits.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof of vaccination before start date. Candidates may request an accommodation due to disability, sincerely held religious belief or exception required under applicable law.
Edelman is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage racially and ethnically diverse people, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, parents, individuals with disabilities and members of any and all protected classes to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.