- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; making recommendations.
- DWS ORG Center of Excellence member.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains historical human resource records by use of companies Human Resources Information System.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Assist in employee relations and support in conducting investigations and providing effective conflict resolution advice and counseling.
- Report Worker’s Compensation Claims and assist in the management of the claim with site HR and HS&E leaders, and Risk Management.
- Coordinate annual onsite hearing test for the site and manage the follow-ups.
- Responsible for tasks associated with timecards/payroll, organization changes in HRIS and invoice processing.
- Assist with HR related initiatives and activities (e.g. employee recognitions, benefits enrollment, site town hall meetings, etc.).
- Listens and communicates well in a team environment.
- Displays excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to give effective presentations and to write clear and actionable proposals.
- Is analytical; uses sound judgment in decision making by basing decisions on factual information.
- Shows personal initiative and drives for results to ensure deliverables meet cost and schedule requirements.
- Exhibits a high level of integrity and directness/candor.
- Can coach and teach new and challenging tasks to develop mastery in others.
- Meets deadlines regularly and works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Quickly adapts to changing environments and business direction.
- 5 – 10 years of progressive Human Resources experience preferably in the manufacturing environment.
- Degree in Business or Human Resources.
- SHRM Certification preferred.
Duracell is the world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of high-performance alkaline batteries, complemented by a portfolio of high quality, market leading specialty, rechargeable and professional batteries. Duracell’s products power numerous critical professional devices across the globe such as heart rate monitors, defibrillators, telemetry devices, smoke detectors, fire alarms, automated valves and security systems. As the leader in the professional power category, Duracell has a rich history of innovation, continuously introducing batteries that are smaller, thinner, with more energy and longer lasting than competitive brands. Since March 2016, Duracell has found its permanent home within Berkshire Hathaway (ranked #4 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine and #3 in the Fortune 500), and will continue to focus on sustainable growth, industry-leading innovation while creating long-term value for our customers and consumers. At Duracell, integrity, end-to-end accountability across all levels, fast decision-making and a “can do” attitude is highly valued. In January 2018, a new B2B Sector was created which among other duties, will assume responsibilities of the Professional Aftermarket businesses globally under the PROCELL brand.
To apply for this job please visit fa-ewub-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.