Drift®, the Conversation Cloud company, helps businesses connect with people at the right time, in the right place with the right conversation. Using the Drift Conversation Cloud, businesses can personalize experiences that lead to more quality pipeline, revenue and lifelong customers. Drift brings Conversational Marketing, Conversational Sales and Conversational Service into a single platform that integrates chat, email and video and powers personalized experiences with artificial intelligence (AI) at all stages of the customer journey. More than 5,000 customers use Drift to deliver a more enjoyable and more human buying experience that builds trust and accelerates revenue. Representing less than 1% of unicorns led by Latino founders, Drift is building an equitable, enduring company to transform the way businesses buy from businesses.
About the team
Our Talent Coordinator will directly support and partner with our People Team, creating best in class processes and ensuring an exceptional experience for our candidates, and employees. You have the opportunity to be a key contributor to the success of the team through your creativity, attention to detail, passion, and genuine curiosity that feeds continuous improvement. This will be rooted in thoughtful and iterative processes that help Drift demonstrate our Leadership Principles from the moment candidates consider us.
About the role
- Scheduling interviews and working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates (if applicable in future).
- Collaborate with the team to efficiently and accurately bring candidates smoothly through onboarding and the next steps in their Drift journey.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Prepare paperwork and schedules for a smooth new-hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional employee experience.
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report.
- Partner closely with the HR team to identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting, human resources and experience activities as needed, including managing some onsite logistics.
- Manage some existing software and tools used by the HR team.
- Manage Drift’s employee experience programs by ensuring timely and accurate processing with our vendors.
By month 3 you’ll
- Complete comprehensive training and understand our product, Leadership Principles, Recruiting team, and individual goals
- Establish trust and maintain relationships across hiring teams, management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Be part of the full-cycle candidate experience from initial introduction through employee onboarding, and consistently deliver on tasks to drive our people team strategy or goals.
- Assist with employee onboarding by ensuring completed background checks for all hires and completing I9 verification for new employees.
- Support internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Own responsibility for Drift’s Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse), and operate as the Subject Matter Expert on daily interactions and platform enhancements; ensuring data is accurate and available for reporting.
By month 6 you’ll
- Deliver an effective and efficient hiring process that provides positive experiences for candidates and hiring teams
- Strive for excellence surrounding the candidate experience and the employee experience
- Be comfortable with, and use data to understand your own performance metrics and communicate to the business
- Serve as a cultural ambassador of Drift by championing our Drift Leadership Principles
By 1 year you’ll
- Push for high standards in the Recruiting and People process; create, implement, and drive for best in class diversity recruiting practices and constantly strive for frictionless processes
- Suggest innovative ways to attract high performers and identify talent
- Provide recommendations to improve our internal processes and workflow
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Exceptional, proactive communication skills, both written and verbal; passion for keeping candidates and employees informed by providing status and progress updates.
- Track record of success with 1+ years experience in coordination in recruiting, and/or people operations organization
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and easily adjust to shifting priorities; detail-oriented
- Go beyond day-to-day work to assist candidates and employees in a positive manner; take initiative to improve outcomes, processes, or measurements.
- Adopt a team approach, acknowledging and appreciating efforts, contributions and compromises; share the common purpose of the team and work collectively to produce exceptional outcomes.
- Create positive one-on-one relationships within the team and through the business; work in a collaborative and supportive manner.
- Prior experience with Google Workspace or MS Office; strong Powerpoint and Excel experience for data analysis, reporting, a plus
- Greenhouse (ATS) experience a plus
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork — and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our Founder.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
For Colorado residents: The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $45,000 to $56,000 for Colorado residents only. Through a review of equity with other team members, market data, experience, knowledge, skills and the abilities of the applicant, the level and salary ranges may change. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted at a percentage of the base salary. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.For California candidates, attached is the link to Drift’s Candidate Privacy Notice.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.