The Senior Director of HR Technology, Reporting & Analytics is a strategic leadership role responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, and optimization of human resources technology solutions, reporting tools, and data analytics initiatives within the organization. This position plays a pivotal role in shaping the HR technology landscape, fostering data-driven decision-making, and driving efficiency and effectiveness within the HR function. The Senior Director leads a team of 10 professionals and collaborates closely with the CHRO and other HR leaders to support the organization’s HR strategy.
HR Technology Strategy:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive HR technology strategy aligned with the organization’s HR and business objectives
- Stay current with HR technology trends and best practices, recommending innovative solutions to enhance HR operations
- Lead, mentor, and develop a high-performing team of HR technology, reporting, and analytics professionals
- Delegate tasks, set performance goals, and conduct regular performance evaluations
HR Technology Implementation:
- Oversee the selection, implementation, and maintenance of HR technology systems (e.g., HRIS, ATS, LMS) to streamline processes and enhance the employee experience
- Ensure data integrity and system security while optimizing HR technology infrastructure
Reporting & Analytics:
- Develop a robust HR reporting and analytics framework to provide data-driven insights and support strategic decision-making
- Create and maintain HR dashboards and reports that offer real-time visibility into key HR metrics and KPIs
Data Governance and Compliance:
- Establish and maintain data governance policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy, privacy, and compliance with relevant regulations (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA)
- Collaborate with legal and compliance teams to address data-related legal requirements
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation within HR functions, leveraging technology to drive efficiency
- Continuously monitor and optimize HR processes to enhance the employee experience
- Manage relationships with HR technology vendors and partners, ensuring that service level agreements (SLAs) are met and contracts are negotiated effectively
- Lead change management efforts related to HR technology implementations, ensuring smooth transitions and user adoption
- Develop and manage the departmental budget, ensuring cost-effectiveness and resource allocation in line with strategic goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including IT, Finance, and other departments to align HR technology initiatives with broader organizational objectives
- Contribute to the development of the HR department’s strategic plan and long-term vision
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, Business, or a related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 15+ years of progressive experience in HR technology, reporting, and analytics, with at least 5 years in a leadership role
- Strong understanding of HR technology systems, including HRIS, ATS, LMS, and data analytics tools
- Proven experience managing a team of HR technology professionals
- Excellent project management skills with a track record of successful HR technology implementations
- In-depth knowledge of data privacy regulations and compliance requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Strategic thinker with the ability to align HR technology initiatives with business goals
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to evolving HR technology trends and best practices
- Certification in HR technology or related field (e.g., SHRM-SCP, HRCI-SPHR) is a plus
- Candidates located within the NYC/Metro area preferred. Remote candidates must be willing to travel at minimum 20% to our NYC office location
Chobani is a food maker with a mission of making high-quality and nutritious food accessible to more people, while elevating our communities and making the world a healthier place. In short: making good food for all. In support of this mission, we are a values-driven, people-first, food-and-wellness-focused company, and have been since Hamdi Ulukaya, an immigrant to the U.S., founded the company in 2005. We produce yogurt, oatmilk, dairy- and plant-based creamers, ready-to-drink coffee and plant-based probiotic drinks. Chobani yogurt is America’s No.1 yogurt brand, and it’s made with only natural ingredients without artificial preservatives.
Chobani uses food as a force for good in the world – putting humanity first in everything we do. Our philanthropic efforts prioritize giving back to our communities and beyond: working to eradicate child hunger, supporting immigrants, refugees and underrepresented people, honoring veterans, and protecting the planet. We manufacture our products in New York, Idaho, and Australia. Chobani products are available throughout North America and distributed in Australia and other select markets. For more information, please visit www.chobani.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.
Compensation Range: $174,400.00 – $261,600.00, plus bonus.
To apply for this job please visit careers.chobani.com.