Website Bentley Systems
Location: Location preference is the greater Philadelphia Region. However, we will consider Office-Based, Home-Based, and Hybrid work available – US, East Coast
At Bentley we call the People Team “Colleague Success”, which articulates our focus on creating and nurturing a culture of belonging where every Bentley colleague can build their own personal success stories.
The Colleague Success Business Partner (CSBP) is an exciting and meaningful role responsible for partnering with senior business leaders within Bentley’s Corporate Functions (Marketing, Finance, Legal). The role’s purpose is to influence and implement talent strategy in the assigned business unit, which combined have over 600 passionate colleagues today located throughout the globe.
Colleague Experience is a key priority for Bentley. The CSBP will operate as a key Colleague Success representative at the leadership level of the assigned functions and will be expected to provide strategic insight and guidance, as well as create and lead projects touching all aspects of People including but not limited to colleague experience & engagement, talent management, compensation, talent acquisition, learning and development, and people analytics.
The right candidate will be someone that has as much interest in people behaviour as for how business gets done. We’d love to see someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment and feels at home operating in complex situations where there aren’t clearly identifiable “right answers”.
The CSBP will report hierarchically to the Senior Director, Colleague Success Business Partnership. Work location will be on the East Coast US and can be Office-based, Home-based or Hybrid.
As a strategic partner:
- Work with the leaders of assigned Business Units with high level of autonomy and accountability.
- Develop organizational culture to support strategic objectives.
- Succession Planning and promoting Career Crafting with a diverse and inclusive mindset.
- Workforce Planning and identifying and addressing talent gaps.
- Optimization of organizational design and structure to support strategic objectives.
- Identify and analyze critical People metrics (i.e. attrition, engagement, movement, etc.) and use insights to develop improvement projects.
- Assess and advise on the People implications of strategic programs.
As a bridge between Colleague Success and Business Unit:
- Partner with the Colleague Success team to develop programs, policies, and practices to support business needs.
- Develop and communicate strategies to respond to changing business needs back to Colleague Success.
- Work with Colleague Success to communicate and help prioritize business’ needs for processes like compensation adjustments, learning and development, etc.
- Communicate and adapt Colleague Success initiatives for maximum effectiveness in the business taking cultural nuances into consideration.
- Work with other CSBPs to apply best practices as consistently across the organization as possible and align priorities.
As Coach and Facilitator:
- Gain buy-in and alignment amongst leadership around Colleague Success topics and initiatives.
- Facilitate discussions with stakeholders in and outside the Business Unit.
- Use a conflict resolution approach to gain mutual understanding and fruitful collaboration.
- This is a Full-Time role expected to work 40 hours per week.
- This role may require infrequent travel to other Bentley locations, approximately once per quarter at most.
- This job requires sitting or standing at will while performing work on a computer (or any other physical requirements).
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or Finance or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a HRBP or similar role, working with senior leaders on strategic People projects.
- Solid experience working within the tech business in a global organization.
- Proven ability to coach, influence, and build rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated business acumen.
- Ability to flex between both strategic and hands-on projects and initiatives.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, engagement, and diplomacy skills in dealing with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- An agile mindset, demonstrating the ability to deliver value quickly and frequently in small increments to make better decisions, decreasing risks and increasing stakeholder satisfaction.
- Satisfies a natural curiosity by constantly learning and coming up with innovating and creative, practical solutions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and Talent Management systems.
- Experience working with Corporate Functions will be a plus.
- PHR/SPHR or other HR certifications will be a plus.
What We Offer:
- A great Team and culture – please see our Recruitment Video.
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering, and construction.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
About Bentley Systems:
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings, powered by the iTwin Platform for infrastructure digital twins, include MicroStation and Bentley Open applications for modeling and simulation, Seequent’s software for geoprofessionals, and Bentley Infrastructure Cloud encompassing ProjectWise for project delivery, SYNCHRO for construction management, and AssetWise for asset operations. Bentley Systems’ 5,000 colleagues generate annual revenues of more than $1 billion in 194 countries. www.bentley.com
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected characteristic. This commitment extends to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, and training. EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement documents provide additional information about your rights as an applicant under the law.
Request an Accommodation:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Bentley is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We encourage you to request a reasonable accommodation if you are not able to fully use or access our online application system. You can make an accommodation request by calling 610-458-5000 or sending us an email at email@example.com
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bentley.com.