Join us as we work to create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
We are looking for a versatile recruiter with experience in recruiting high volume Customer Success, and/or Operations roles. This is a great opportunity to play a key role in shaping a world class recruiting organization at one of the top cloud-based software companies revamping the Healthcare industry.
Our ideal candidate has full life cycle recruiting experience and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are seeking an exceptional communicator who is action oriented. You will partner with various internal leaders and stakeholders, while providing an exceptional candidate experience across multiple functions including customer support and professional services.
- Design and execute customized candidate recruiting plans; partnering closely with coordinators and hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR Business Partners, Compensation, and D&I teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience (corporate recruiting experience preferred)
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Ability to influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience sourcing active and passive candidates using internal resume database, LinkedIn, Indeed, job boards, Boolean/internet searches, etc.
- Problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented and organized
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Ability to work in a highly team-based environment
Here’s our vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
What’s unique about our locations?
From an historic, 19th century arsenal to a converted, landmark power plant, all of athenahealth’s offices were carefully chosen to represent our innovative spirit and promote the most positive and productive work environment for our teams. Our 10 offices across the United States and India — plus numerous remote employees — all work to modernize the healthcare experience, together.
Our company culture might be our best feature.
We don’t take ourselves too seriously. But our work? That’s another story. athenahealth develops and implements products and services that support US healthcare: It’s our chance to create healthier futures for ourselves, for our family and friends, for everyone.
Our vibrant and talented employees — or athenistas, as we call ourselves — spark the innovation and passion needed to accomplish our goal. We continue to expand our workforce with amazing people who bring diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives at every level, and foster an environment where every athenista feels comfortable bringing their best selves to work.
Our size makes a difference, too: We are small enough that your individual contributions will stand out — but large enough to grow your career with our resources and established business stability.
Giving back is integral to our culture. Our athenaGives platform strives to support food security, expand access to high-quality healthcare for all, and support STEM education to develop providers and technologists who will provide access to high-quality healthcare for all in the future. As part of the evolution of athenahealth’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program, we’ve selected nonprofit partners that align with our purpose and let us foster long-term partnerships for charitable giving, employee volunteerism, insight sharing, collaboration, and cross-team engagement.
What can we do for you?
Along with health and financial benefits, athenistas enjoy perks specific to each location, including commuter support, employee assistance programs, tuition assistance, employee resource groups, and collaborative workspaces — some offices even welcome dogs.
In addition to our traditional benefits and perks, we sponsor events throughout the year, including book clubs, external speakers, and hackathons. And we provide athenistas with a company culture based on learning, the support of an engaged team, and an inclusive environment where all employees are valued.
We also encourage a better work-life balance for athenistas with our flexibility. While we know in-office collaboration is critical to our vision, we recognize that not all work needs to be done within an office environment, full-time. With consistent communication and digital collaboration tools, athenahealth enables employees to find a balance that feels fulfilling and productive for each individual situation.
athenahealth is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity—that’s why we recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. We’re happy to provide a reasonable accommodation, for those with a disability, to complete any part of the application process. If you are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
To apply for this job please visit athenahealth.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.