Website Aspen Aerogels
Aspen Aerogels ® is a rapidly growing aerogel technology company founded in 2001 to capitalize on patented advances in aerogel manufacturing. Aspen’s extensive portfolio of proprietary aerogel products are manufactured at scale and sold worldwide in the Electric Vehicle, Energy Infrastructure, Sustainable Building Materials, and Power Generation industries. Aspen is a Tier 1/2 Automotive supplier of PyroThin ® thermal barriers, and our Pyrogel ® and Cryogel ® insulation products are used by virtually all leading petrochemical and refining company across more than 50 countries. We’re on a mission to build a world-class organization as we continue to grow our energy infrastructure business, and expand to meet demand for PyroThin thermal barriers in the rapidly growing Electric Vehicle sector over the next decade. We’re looking for great passionate, dynamic talent to join our team.
The talent acquisition manager will identify and implement strategies to source and screen talent, drive a more efficient hiring process, and support the best possible candidate and hiring manager experience. This position will also be responsible for recruiting certain senior level roles and for managing a team of recruiters. This position reports into the Sr Director of Talent Management.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Participate in workforce / talent planning activities
- Define and evolve talent acquisition strategies to ensure Aspen has the right talent at the right time.
- Source and attract qualified talent. The TA manager should have in-depth knowledge of which channels drive the most qualified candidates and return on investment for specific roles.
- Establish external partnerships to deliver diverse candidate slates
- Manage vendors supporting talent acquisition function
- Build relationships with hiring managers
- Build a strong employer brand. TA manager will identify ways to strengthen the employer brand and excite top talent about joining Aspen.
- Develop and evolve talent assessment tools – interview guides, competency assessments, and other tools.
- Improve the candidate experience. Deliver an exceptional candidate experience to include initial outreach, screening and introductions, interview scheduling, offer negotiation and onboarding.
- Identify and implement talent acquisition technology
- Develop efficient, consistent, and effective talent acquisition processes
- Oversee recruitment team
- Develop metrics to measure effectiveness and efficiency of talent acquisition processes and tools
- Cultivate the candidate pipeline, using innovative ways to reach active and passive candidates
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Adopt and follow Aspen’s core values of Safety, Quality, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer Focus, and Innovation on both a personal and professional level.
- Lead team of recruiters
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training, and developing employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of direct experience in full lifecycle recruiting
- Prior Talent Acquisition Management or Recruitment Leadership required
- Experience utilizing, evaluating, and maximizing the efficiency of a variety of recruitment systems and tools
- Expert-level experience utilizing all the features of LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, and other common recruitment tools and platforms.
- Experience recruiting in niche engineering/design, utility, oil & gas, energy, renewables, construction or related industry preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to build a world class recruiting function for a growing, dynamic organization
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (508) 466-3111 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.