The HR Coordinator reports to the Chief Human Resources Officer to provide support in the HRBP, Learning & Development, and Total Rewards function areas of the department. The HR Coordinator works alongside the Talent Acquisition function area.
- Provides administrative support, primarily in the HRBP function area of the department.
- Serves as first point of contact to field and escalate HR-related questions from Teammates and Managers.
- Collaborates with Recruiting Coordinator and Learning & Development Specialist regarding orientation programs.
- Audit and process all new hires in HRIS system, Paylocity.
- Assists HRBP in tracking and preparing transactions for promotions, transfers, compensation changes and separations.
- Assists Learning & Development Specialist in Performance Evaluation process.
- Maintains state unemployment claims and communications.
- Manages Uniform program.
- Assists HRIS Manager with data entry and reporting.
- Assists Learning & Development Specialist as needed.
- Supports Talent Acquisition function area from time to time.
- Provides calendar management support for Chief HR Officer and HR team.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Adheres to confidentiality guidelines at all time and demonstrates a high degree of professionalism discretion and respect for sensitive situations and information.
- Maintains a ONETeam mindset using the foundation of our core values, the 3Ps: Positivity, Productivity, and Professionalism.
- Support APDerm’s mission and culture of high-quality standards by carrying out applicable policies, procedures and established industry standards, laws and regulations. Examples include adhering to privacy and data protection practices, ensuring a safe workplace, and reporting observed or suspected behavior and actions that do not meet APDerm standards.
- Complete all assigned required training by the deadline including, but not limited the Code of Conduct, Privacy & Data Security, and OSHA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent amount of education and experience.
- 1-3 years experience in a Human Resources role.
Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities:
- Must have a high level of accuracy with information and attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office skills required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be open to traveling to APDerm practice locations in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island.
Our teammates enjoy a world-class benefits plan with a broad range of options including:
- Medical plans with HMO or PPO options
- Dental plan
- Healthcare Savings Account (HSA)
- 401k plan with generous match
- Additional benefit options such as short-term disability, accident, cancer indemnity and life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Tuitution Reimbursement
- 40% off Cosmetic Services and retail products & free Botox
To apply for this job please visit careers-apderm.icims.com.