- Role provides HR Mgr support for two locations, primary location is in New Bedford, MA with occasional commute to satellite location in Westerly, RI,
- Provide proactive coaching, consultation and direction to management in areas of staffing, employee relations, policy administration, performance management, and overall organizational effectiveness
- Lead the Talent Acquisition process of full life cycle recruiting to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, preparing and closing candidate offers, & the employee onboarding/orientation process
- Manage, provide guidance and support on employee relations issues; assess risk and determines appropriate course of action; conduct thorough and objective investigations as needed; escalate complex issues to HR Director
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
- Act as resource to employees when needed providing guidance on and interpreting company policy as well as assuring that employee perspectives are heard and considered
- Design, directs and manage process of Organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
- Coach managers in performance management including addressing performance issues, rewarding superior performance, and communicating performance expectations
- Accountable for the Performance Management systems at both locations.
- Develop and implements HR programs that address and solve business problems and directly contribute to major long-term business objectives
- Track and analyze HR Scorecard metrics on employee actions, terminations, and voluntary attrition to recommend actions as needed
- Keep abreast of Training Opportunities and makes recommendations to management; Works with Managers to drive employee training and development programs.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, employment legislation, and legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees and HR compliance
- Lead company compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements including any related to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act, Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), the Department of Labor, worker compensation, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and so forth. Maintains minimal company exposure to lawsuits
- Support the Health & Safety Program
Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college or related experience and/or training
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience, manufacturing experience preferred.
- Strong recruiting background for all levels of roles within and organization
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proven ability to develop effective business relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to influence others through consultation and coaching
- Successful and demonstrated HR experience with proven track record in compensation practices, organizational development, employee relations, diversity, performance management, federal and state employment laws
- Prior business partner experience with a geographically dispersed team
- Excellent cross functional collaboration
- Proven ability to be self-directed and motivated
CompensationSalary Minimum: MarketSalary Maximum: MarketIncentive: NoDisclaimer: Where a specific pay range is noted, it is a good faith estimate at the time of this posting. The actual salary offered will be based on experience, skills, qualifications, market / business considerations, and geographic location.
AMETEK is committed to making a safer, sustainable, and more productive world a reality. We use differentiated technology solutions to solve our customers’ most complex challenges. We employ 18,500 colleagues, in 30 countries, that are grounded by our core values: Ethics and Integrity, Respect for the Individual, Diversity and Inclusion, Teamwork, and Social Responsibility. AMETEK (NYSE:AME) is a component of the S&P 500. Visit www.ametek.com for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1 (866) 263-8359.
To apply for this job please visit 188100.jobs2web.com.