Provide service oriented programs and assistance to all levels for Middleboro Distribution Center and Customer Service Remote Program. This position Coordinates the aspects of recruiting, employment, new hires, benefit enrollment, record keeping, employee communications and relations. This position will be on site at the Middleboro Distribution Center.
- Source, screen and recommend qualified candidates for hire at alphabroder.
- Conduct orientation and complete recordkeeping of all new employees.
- Understand, apply and comply with all Human Resource policies and procedures maintaining alphabroder Core Values.
- Coordinate new hire onboarding and termination including sending and return of computer equipment.
- Assist Human Resource Manager with Employee Relations issues
- Oversee and directly contribute to the Safety Committee.
- Ensure that all employees understand the benefits programs including health, dental, COBRA, disability, 401K, Life Insurance and Employee Assistance. Assist with FMLA and State programs.
- Plan, develop and coordinate company sponsored events and activities.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 4 Year College Degree preferred
- Strong organizational skills, must be able to prioritize and multitask
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be computer literate and experienced with Microsoft Office
- Excellent Verbal and Written skills
- Easily able to communicate with all levels of Employees within the Company
- Ability to work in face paced environment.
- Flexibility with schedule and tasks. Adjust to needs of the business.
- Ability to interpret and apply applicable laws and regulations for multiple states.
- Bilingual in either Portuguese, Cape Verdean Creole, French or Haitian Creole a plus
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package to those who qualify. This may include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- 401(k) with company match.
- Company paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid Time Off (Holidays, Vacation, and Personal/Sick).
- Employee Purchasing Program.
- Career Development and Tuition Reimbursement.
alphabroder is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please review EEO is the Law EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. alphabroder participates in the E-Verify program. Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program. E-Verify Participation Poster (English and Spanish) Right to Work Poster .
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.