Work With Purpose
At AlerisLife we’re dedicated to advancing the lives of all we serve – from our residents to each and every one of our team members. With a mission-driven mindset and a desire to make a difference in the lives of others, our team members enjoy a work culture that is uniquely supportive of their professional and personal lives. A place where they can advance others, and themselves.
The Director, Talent Acquisition provides strategic leadership for organization-wide TA needs, developing and implementing a holistic talent acquisition strategy that enables the attraction and recruitment of top talent. The. Director will further develop and implement TA governance, standards, and a comprehensive employment brand strategy. Through the implementation of innovative recruiting strategies, programs, and initiatives, this leader will ensure FiveStar is well positioned to attract and hire the best talent, meeting anticipated talent needs in a highly competitive market and supporting company growth. A strategic thinker and result-oriented leader, the Director will drive the selected talent acquisition strategies to optimize our culture, strengthen and diversify our talent pipeline, and support the achievement of organizational priorities. With a forward-looking perspective, this individual will help adapt to new and emerging recruiting trends, continually improve TA processes and practices, and leverage technology.
The role is accountable for leading and directing the TA team to source and hire the best talent for a wide variety of roles from entry-level to executive. The TA leader will also develop and manage partnerships with external firms and vendors to maximize their value.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the full talent acquisition lifecycle for the division, including sourcing and identifying qualified candidates for key community-based leadership positions including, conducting interviews to evaluate qualifications, consulting with the hiring manager to influence and present candidates, manage the interview and selection process, present job offers consistent with our compensation strategy, managing acceptance, and monitoring the new hire orientation and onboarding processes.
- Develop appropriate marketing strategies, define roles and responsibilities of hiring team, and develop service-level agreements to ensure an effective and efficient recruitment lifecycle while minimizing cost-per-hire.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy aligned with the company’s growth objectives and values, and People-first culture alignment.
- Monitor market trends in the industry and explore new, creative ways of sourcing talent to optimize success by direct sourcing of passive talent, utilizing social media, job boards, advertisement, networking within the Healthcare and/or Hospitality field and aligning with the companies overarching digital recruitment strategy.
- Drive process efficiency, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, and onboarding of candidates.
- Drive employer branding initiatives to enhance our reputation as a desired Senior Living to to work at in all our current and future markets through social media platforms and beyond
- Collaborate closely with senior leadership to understand current and future talent needs to establish proactive recruitment plans and support organizational planning.
- Support other people related projects and initiatives as requested and needed.
- Utilizing business analytics, work with field leaders to forecast talent needs on a quarterly and yearly basis to allow the business to manage talent and talent acquisition to meet those needs and fill gaps.
- Work with field operations to ensure that the talent pipeline is robust and ready to fill immediate needs and future demands.
- Partner with community leadership and corporate human resources on compensation practices and policies, including market benchmark exercise and facilitation.
What You’ll Bring
- 10+ years of progressive experience in talent acquisition, with a focus on recruiting high-quality candidates, in a high-growth business
- Experience in recruiting healthcare professionals preferred
- Experience building and scaling a talent acquisition function in a high growth environment
- Deep understanding of various recruitment methodologies, tools, and techniques, including direct sourcing, passive candidate engagement, and employer branding
- Strong knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other relevant talent platforms. Experience with BrassRing and wokday is a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to analyze data, measure success, and continuously improve recruitment outcomes
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop and execute long-term talent acquisition plans that align with business objectives, while implementing scalable and repeatable talent processes
We Got You
We see and support the whole you. Because investing in you, and all our team members, is the first step in making a difference in the lives of others.
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k + Match
- Bonus Opportunity
- Competitive PTO, Sick & Holidays
- Life, Disability & other supplemental benefits
- Flexible Workplace
- Professional Development Funds
- Wellness Coaching & Personal Support Benefits
- Recognition & Reward Programs
Is This You?
Beyond checking off the boxes, we’re looking for someone who shares our passion and commitment.
- Purpose and Meaning – You have an authentic connection our vision of a world in which the quality of life is ageless, and a desire to advance our culture and keep People First at all times.
- Advancing Others – You advance others, supporting their continuous growth and enabling their achievements. You get it – positive team experiences lead to incredible customer moments.
- You Are Accountable – To our team, our customers and our brand(s). You firmly believe that the way in which we achieve results is just as important as what we accomplish together.
- Operational Excellence – You encourage a mindset of continuous improvement, respect ideas from everywhere, and empower others to elevate how and what we deliver for our customers and each other.
- Let’s Do This – Fast is as slow as we go! You thrive with a focus on the here-and-now, while managing multiple priorities, projects and competing demands, helping others anticipate and embrace what’s next.
Alerislife prohibits discrimination against any applicant or employee with regard to or on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, ancestry, sex, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression (including transgender), sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, military status, certain criminal records, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), HIV testing, a personal admission to a facility for the care and treatment of a mentally ill person and taking of parental leave or membership in any other category protected by applicable law. In addition to federal requirements, AlerisLife complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In addition, AlerisLife expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, ancestry, sex, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression (including transgender), sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, military status, certain criminal records, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), HIV testing, a personal admission to a facility for the care and treatment of a mentally ill person and taking of parental leave or membership in any other category protected by applicable law. We will not tolerate harassment of employees in the workplace, or in other settings in which employees may find themselves in connection with their employment. Improper interference with the ability of AlerisLifeTesting of New Employment Application’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination harassment or retaliation, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any federal, state, or local law is prohibited and will not be tolerated.
To apply for this job please visit careers.alerislife.com.