The Senior HR Business Partner (SHRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The SHRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the broader agency as well as the business unit’s operations, strategic plans, and culture.
The Senior HR Business Parter will support HMEA in Franklin. This is a hybrid position requiring 2-3 in-person days per week. This position has one direct report and serves as a coach and mentor for other HRBPs on the team.
Minimum Education Required
- Consults with management, providing HR advice regarding best practices to maximize employee efficiencies.
- Champion a diverse workforce throughout the employee life cycle.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Consults with legal counsel as needed/required.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement through performance management.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary action).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field preferred and minimum of 5 years relevant experience in progressively responsible HR roles.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), HRCI Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or HRCI Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) preferred.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse populations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy level, superior interpersonal skills, and ability to work in team atmosphere.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Attend and actively participate in supervision and staff meetings.
- Perform all duties in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
- Strictly follow all agency Performance Standards.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Adhere to all principles related to the Advocates Way.
To apply for this job please visit careers-advocatesinc.icims.com.