ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and connect families, businesses and larger commercial customer every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on the go. And as times change, so do we. Above all, our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Check out more about life at ADT here.
This position will serve as the primary contact for employees and managers by handling customer inquiries related to human resources in general and across domains of payroll, leave of absence, benefits, performance management, time away, compensation management, reporting, and general HR policies, HR systems, and more.
- Provides quality customer service in response to inquiries made via phone, chat, or e-mail from employees, managers, HR Business Partners, and external business contacts.
- Must have the ability to remain focused, professional, tactful, and discrete when handling sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Resolve call or email inquiries from employees requiring review of payroll, time entry, and time off systems.
- Provides accurate information via responses to employees.
- Accurately and timely logs-in all contacts received into the case management system.
- Upholds a thorough understanding of HR regulations and policies; keeps up-to-date through ongoing training.
- Uses procedures, policies, knowledge database, and other reference materials to assist with answering inquiries.
- Answers or directs employee payroll questions to appropriate resource such as gross pay, net pay, taxes, deductions, W2, W4, Short Term and Long Term Incentives, etc.
- Ability to follow standard procedures and scripts.
- Collects and validates complete data required to process manual employee personal and organizational transactions and escalates for processing.
- College degree preferred with a major in Human Resources, Communications, or Business.
- One or more years of Human Resources or customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for contact.
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Ability to follow detailed directions.
- Exhibit patience; be empathetic, and be passionately communicative.
- Love to talk ability to put yourself in your customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
- Have strong problem-solving skills that come naturally.
- Be confident with troubleshooting; obtain enough information to allow real-time investigation to resolve employee inquiries.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Customer-orientated and ability to adapt and respond to different types of callers.
- Able to identify operational trends and/or gaps.
- Actively look for process improvements.
- Strong written, oral, and listening skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to follow strict policy guidelines and recognize situations requiring escalation.
- Possess strong technical skills and the ability to work in fast paced environment.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.adt.com.